Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
First Grade Teacher who needs help translating to vietnamese

Thread: First Grade Teacher who needs help translating to vietnamese

Smile First Grade Teacher who needs help translating to vietnamese

Hello: I teach first grade and have a sweet little girl in my class who is learning to speak, read, and write in English. I have been tutoring her after school too. Her parents gave me a generous gift of thanks. I need help writing a simple thank you note in her vietnamese language. I want to show my thanks by writing in their language. They do not speak English. Would anyone be able to help?

Thank you,
    Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Hope Woods View Post
    Hello: I teach first grade and have a sweet little girl in my class who is learning to speak, read, and write in English. I have been tutoring her after school too. Her parents gave me a generous gift of thanks. I need help writing a simple thank you note in her vietnamese language. I want to show my thanks by writing in their language. They do not speak English. Would anyone be able to help?

Thank you,
    Hope
    If possible, tell what is their generous gift?

Anyway, this is my hint: (suppose thatthe little girl's name is Vân)

Ông bà thân mến. (or Phụ huynh em Vân thân mến.)
    Tôi xin cám ơn món quà có ý nghĩa của ông bà. Chúc ông bà nhiều sức khoẻ và niềm vui.

(Tôi xin cám ơn món quà có ý nghĩa của ông bà. Chúc ông bà nhiều sức khoẻ và niềm vui= I would like to send my thank to you about your meaningful present. I wish you health and happiness.)

Default Thanks for your help

Her parents gave me a visa gift card with 100 dollars on it. I have been tutoring her after school tues-Friday. They have also donated items on my wish list. I am so grateful because they work very hard for the money they have.

Ông bà kính mến!
    Tôi rất cảm ơn về món quà mà ông bà đã tặng tôi. Tôi cảm thấy áy náy về món quà đó vì đó là công việc và nhiệm vụ của tôi. Dù sao, tôi cũng rất cảm ơn ông bà.