Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Help me please translating into vietnamese. Thank you again.

Thread: Help me please translating into vietnamese. Thank you again.

Smile Help me please translating into vietnamese. Thank you again.

(man to a woman)
    Hello my darling,
    How was your week end? I am fine but a little sad to be so far away from you.
    At the end of the year there is always a lot of things to do so I feel stressed and sometimes lonely.
    I also got a cold because I went for a walk in the mountains. It was snowing and I was not enough dressed.
    Next week, I will stop working for Christmas and New Year. I will visit my family and spend some days with them.
    I have a good news. My brother will marry his girlfriend this year.
    I feel very happy for him.
    I want to wish you an happy (calendar) new year. I know the Tet will be at the end of January so I will then have the opportunity to wish you and your family a lucky and sucessfull new year again.
    I know we will not meet again before a long time so I do not ask you to wait for me.
    Please leave your life and we will see what will happen when I will come back in Vietnam.
    Ok?
    I kiss you and hope to hear from you very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by camb View Post
    (man to a woman)
    Hello my darling,
    How was your week end? I am fine but a little sad to be so far away from you.
    At the end of the year there is always a lot of things to do so I feel stressed and sometimes lonely.
    I also got a cold because I went for a walk in the mountains. It was snowing and I was not enough dressed.
    Next week, I will stop working for Christmas and New Year. I will visit my family and spend some days with them.
    I have a good news. My brother will marry his girlfriend this year.
    I feel very happy for him.
    I want to wish you an happy (calendar) new year. I know the Tet will be at the end of January so I will then have the opportunity to wish you and your family a lucky and sucessfull new year again.
    I know we will not meet again before a long time so I do not ask you to wait for me.
    Please leave your life and we will see what will happen when I will come back in Vietnam.
    Ok?
    I kiss you and hope to hear from you very soon.
    Here is my version:

Xin chào em yêu của anh,
    Cuối tuần vừa qua của em sao rồi?
    Anh vẫn khỏe, nhưng có một chút hơi buồn vì anh sống quá xa em.
    Vào cuối năm, anh luôn luôn có rất nhiều việc để làm như thế anh cảm thấy căng thẳng và đôi khi cô đơn.
    Anh bị cãm vì hôm no anh đi bộ trên núi. Nó có tuyết, nhưng anh thì mặc không đủ ấm.
    Tuần tới, anh được nghỉ làm từ lễ Giáng Sinh đến đầu năm mới. Anh sẽ về thăm gia đình anh và ở chơi vài ngày với họ.
    Anh có một tin mừng. "Thằng em" [or "Người anh" - use this if it's older brother] của anh sẽ lập gia đình trong năm nay.
    Anh cảm thấy rất hạnh phúc cho "nó" ["anh ta" - use this if it's older brother].
    Năm mới (Tết Tây) anh chúc em vui vẻ. Anh biết Tết (Ta) sẽ đến vào cuối tháng giêng, lúc đó anh sẽ có thêm 1 cơ hội nửa để chúc em và gia đình gặp nhiều may mắn, và thành công trong năm mới.
    Anh biết chúng mình sẽ không gặp lại trong một khoãng thời gian dài, bởi vì vậy anh không có yêu cầu em chờ đợi anh.
    Em hãy sống theo cuộc sống của em đi, và khi anh trở lại ở Việt Nam, lúc đó chúng mình sẽ tín sau. Ok?
    Anh hôn em và hy vọng sẽ được nghe tin em trong nay mai.

Merci. Cam on ban. Very kind of you.

Quote Originally Posted by camb View Post
    Merci. Cam on ban. Very kind of you.
    don't mention it