Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Kiểm tra giúp bài văn có sai chính tả hay ngữ pháp ?

Thread: Kiểm tra giúp bài văn có sai chính tả hay ngữ pháp ?

Smile Kiểm tra giúp bài văn có sai chính tả hay ngữ pháp ?

Mình xin chào các bạn, mình đang làm một loạt bài tiếng anh để chuẩn bị cho kiểm tra ở công ty. Mình làm các bài về kỳ nghỉ hè ,bạn thân, quê hương tôi, kế hoạch tương lai của bạn, mình vừa làm xong bài kỳ nghỉ hè, mình đưa lên đây các bạn sửa giúp mình xem sai ở đâu, rất cảm ơn các bạn. Các bài sau các bạn cũng giúp mình nhé, mình sẽ làm và đưa lên để các bạn sửa và tìm chỗ sai, rất cảm ơn các bạn

Last summer, I and my company travelled to CuaLo beach by train , we had travelled very interesting in four days . That was vacation on June. The train left Hanoi at 9:00pm and arrived Vinh station at 5:00am next day , after we took a bus to Cualo, the weather was very nice. It was cloudy, a lot of windy and a little sunny. Althrough, we was very tired but everybody was cheerful when we saw Cualo beach. We stayed in the hotel near the beach, Everymoring, I could see the beach when I opened window and saw dawn. With my ideal , the foods was not so good but cuttle-fish of Cualo was very delicious , here. The first day, Everybody were going to bath together at beach, in afternoon but I didn’t swim because I don’t know to swim. The second day, We were playing games together and going to shopping, we were buying sea products very much, I was buying fishes, cuttle-fishes, shrimps to present for my family and friendship and everybody were buying fishes, cuttle-fishes, shrimps very much, too. In afternoon, We were visiting Hon Ngu island by boat, distance between Cualo and HonNgu about five kilometrers and In island, there are some old pagoda and well-water has name is Gieng Ngoc, two Barringtonias are seven hundred years old. The third day, we were going to Cua Hoi, it’s about five kilometers from Cualo to CuaHoi, This is the place where Lam river runs to sea, this place has sea and river, this area has thousand casuarinas. The last day, we only also were going to bath and chat, at 5:00pm, we were taking a bus to Vinh station train to go back Ha Noi , after 5 hour the train was running , we went back to Hanoi. The vacation was the end and everybody was very happy and I’m, too

Quote Originally Posted by hungmq View Post
    Mình xin chào các bạn, mình đang làm một loạt bài tiếng anh để chuẩn bị cho kiểm tra ở công ty. Mình làm các bài về kỳ nghỉ hè ,bạn thân, quê hương tôi, kế hoạch tương lai của bạn, mình vừa làm xong bài kỳ nghỉ hè, mình đưa lên đây các bạn sửa giúp mình xem sai ở đâu, rất cảm ơn các bạn. Các bài sau các bạn cũng giúp mình nhé, mình sẽ làm và đưa lên để các bạn sửa và tìm chỗ sai, rất cảm ơn các bạn

Last summer, I and my company travelled to CuaLo beach by train , we had travelled very interesting in four days . That was vacation on June. The train left Hanoi at 9:00pm and arrived Vinh station at 5:00am next day , after we took a bus to Cualo, the weather was very nice. It was cloudy, a lot of windy and a little sunny. Althrough, we was very tired but everybody was cheerful when we saw Cualo beach. We stayed in the hotel near the beach, Everymoring, I could see the beach when I opened window and saw dawn. With my ideal , the foods was not so good but cuttle-fish of Cualo was very delicious , here. The first day, Everybody were going to bath together at beach, in afternoon but I didn’t swim because I don’t know to swim. The second day, We were playing games together and going to shopping, we were buying sea products very much, I was buying fishes, cuttle-fishes, shrimps to present for my family and friendship and everybody were buying fishes, cuttle-fishes, shrimps very much, too. In afternoon, We were visiting Hon Ngu island by boat, distance between Cualo and HonNgu about five kilometrers and In island, there are some old pagoda and well-water has name is Gieng Ngoc, two Barringtonias are seven hundred years old. The third day, we were going to Cua Hoi, it’s about five kilometers from Cualo to CuaHoi, This is the place where Lam river runs to sea, this place has sea and river, this area has thousand casuarinas. The last day, we only also were going to bath and chat, at 5:00pm, we were taking a bus to Vinh station train to go back Ha Noi , after 5 hour the train was running , we went back to Hanoi. The vacation was the end and everybody was very happy and I’m, too
    Bác nên coi lại văn phạm đi.

Câu bác nên viết ngắn lại. Nếu bác đọc bài mà cần nín lấy hơi để đọc hết một câu thì câu đó quá dài rồi.

Fish là số nhiều của 1 loại cá.

Fishes là nhiều loại cá khác nhau.

Nếu bác mua nhiều loại mực khác nhau thì hẵng dùng cuttlefishes.

cảm ơn Paddy nhiều, vì tiếng anh của mình còn hạn chế nên vừa viết vừa nghĩ , văn cũng hơi hạn chế nữa nên nó hơi dài dòng như vậy, Paddy và các bạn khác xem còn có chỗ nào bị sai hay sửa gì không thì bạn gạch chân hoặc bôi đỏ giúp mình ?

Cảm ơn trả lời của Paddy,

Quote Originally Posted by hungmq View Post
    cảm ơn Paddy nhiều, vì tiếng anh của mình còn hạn chế nên vừa viết vừa nghĩ , văn cũng hơi hạn chế nữa nên nó hơi dài dòng như vậy, Paddy và các bạn khác xem còn có chỗ nào bị sai hay sửa gì không thì bạn gạch chân hoặc bôi đỏ giúp mình ?

Cảm ơn trả lời của Paddy,
    Thì bác tự sửa lại đi rồi bỏ lên cho bà con xem.