Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Happy New Year to All Who celebrating Lunar New Year - Please Help me to Translate

Thread: Happy New Year to All Who celebrating Lunar New Year - Please Help me to Translate

johnsonlsn

Smile Happy New Year to All Who celebrating Lunar New Year - Please Help me to Translate

Hi,

I would like to wish all the members in the VDict Community Happy New Year (Chinese & Vietnmese) are both celebrating the same lunar new year. Wishing everyone have a healthly and prosperous Lunar New Year.

Would appreciate if any one can help me to translate the following sms into English.

Heo oi, vang anh da 2 ngay roi. Em cam thay co don va hut hang lam. Em rat la nho anh. Va tai luc nay em dang mang trong nguoi giot mau cua anh. Em se doi anh ve va se cho anh lam tron trach nhiem ma anh mong muon. Em rat dau long tai sao day la su ket tinh cua tinh yeu chan that cua 2 ta . Ma chung ta khong co quyen duoc giu no. Anh a, em xin loi anh vi trong thoi diem nay ta khong the co duoc dua be nay nhung em hi vong se co duoc no trong tuong lai. Em rat em anh , em se co gang lam tron nghia vu cua mot nguoi con that som de duoc den voi anh that som. Con anh ,anh co that long yeu em khong. Neu anh that long yeu em anh hay co gang dat duoc nhung gi anh mong muon. Em se doi anh mai mai doi anh. Nguoi dan ong em yeu nhat tren the gian nay. Nho anh!

Thank you very much.

Wish eveyone have a happy New Year

Hi John,

Is the sentence "Em rat em anh" actually "Em rat yeu anh" or it is something else? I assumed it as "Em rat yeu anh," which means "I love you very much." The rest of the translation is below. Thanks for your well-wishing. I hope you have a good time too!

Dear Heo, (darling, sweetheart)
    It has been two days without you. I am feeling very lonely and empty. I am missing you so much! And it is also because I am carrying your blood (baby). I will wait for you to come back and fulfill the responsibility that you have always wanted. I am deep hurt! How come we don’t have the right to keep the fruit of our love! Sweetheart, I am sorry as we can’t have the baby at this time but I hope we will have our baby in the future. I love you very much. I will try my best to fulfill my responsibility as a daughter as soon as possible so I can I come to you in the earliest time. And you, do you truly love me? If you do, please try your best to achieve what you have always wanted. I will wait for you, forever!
    The only man I love in this world. I miss you!