Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Help needed for a translation to english. Thank you.

Thread: Help needed for a translation to english. Thank you.

bouffon

Smile Help needed for a translation to english. Thank you.

Dear Phuong, I was very happy you answer to my last msg. Thank you. I hope your mother's health will soon improve and your moral too. Of course, you and me will still be friends and I hope to see you again when I will come to Saigon. I still miss you but I am not sad anymore. Please, tell me if I can continue to sms you so that we can stay in contact. I wish you the best and wait for news from you.

Quote Originally Posted by bouffon View Post
    Dear Phuong, I was very happy you answer to my last msg. Thank you. I hope your mother's health will soon improve and your moral too. Of course, you and me will still be friends and I hope to see you again when I will come to Saigon. I still miss you but I am not sad anymore. Please, tell me if I can continue to sms you so that we can stay in contact. I wish you the best and wait for news from you.
    Ph*ương thân, anh rất hạnh phúc khi em trả lời tin nhắn cuối của anh. Cảm ơn em. Anh hi vọng sức khỏe của mẹ em sẽ nhanh hồi phục và tinh thần của em cũng vậy. Tất nhiên rồi, anh và em vẫn là bạn của nhau và anh hi vọng thấy em lần nữa khi anh trở về Saigon. Anh vẫn nhớ em nhưng anh không buồn nữa đâu. Xin em hãy trả lời nếu anh tiếp tục nhắn tin cho em để chúng ta có thể giữ liên lạc với nhau. Anh chúc em những điều tốt nhất và anh chờ đợi tin tức từ em.
    Done ^^
    Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing ^^

bouffon

Great. Thank you so much for your help and the translation. I really appreciate. Best regards.