Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Help me! Checking my mistake!

Thread: Help me! Checking my mistake!

Default Help me! Checking my mistake!

The introduce
    Firstly, I will say for you: Vietnamese usually talk : “one word be teacher, half word still teacher” so I very happy when I meet you to day!
    About my self: my full name is NMH, I’m 26 year old and I’m single. I’ve just graduated the Military Technical Academy in June, my special is automation control! I enjoy working as a team. I also like to be in contact with the public.
    About my family: My house is near here. I need only fifteen minute by walk or ten minute by motorbike to come this company. I’m living with my parents. My father is fifty seven year old, and my mother is fifty three year old. They are already retired.

Quote Originally Posted by manhhadktd View Post
    The introduce
    Firstly, I will say for you: Vietnamese usually talk : “one word be teacher, half word still teacher” so I very happy when I meet you to day!
    About my self: my full name is NMH, I’m 26 year old and I’m single. I’ve just graduated the Military Technical Academy in June, my special is automation control! I enjoy working as a team. I also like to be in contact with the public.
    About my family: My house is near here. I need only fifteen minute by walk or ten minute by motorbike to come this company. I’m living with my parents. My father is fifty seven year old, and my mother is fifty three year old. They are already retired.
    Firstly, I'd like to say that there is a Vietnames proverb comes from China: "anyone who teaches you one word or even a half can be regarded as your teacher" So I'm glad to meet you this day.

Secondly, I'd like to tell you about myself: My full name is...,I'm 26 years old and single. I just graduated at/from Technical Military Academy in June, my speciality is automatic control. I enjoy working with a team. I also like to get in touch with the public/I like to have contact with the public too.

Finally, I'll tell you about my family: My house is not far from here. It takes me around 10 to 15 to walk or ride motorbike to the company. I live with my parents. My father is 57 years old, and my mother is 53 years old. They are all retired.

Dùng present continuous khi chỉ trình trạng tạm thời, dùng present simple khi chỉ trình trạng dài lâu, hiển nhiên Do đó nói I live with my parents now thì đúng hơn là I'm living.... Nói về tuổi nhớ s sau year.
    một chữ cũng là thầy....là câu của người Tàu "Nhất tự vi sư...."
    Tốt nghiệp rõ ràng vào tháng june (có thời điểm rõ ràng) đã qua rồi thì nên dùng past simple nếu không nói rõ lúc nào mới dùng present perfect.
    Câu đó có thể tóm gọn hơn: I just graduated at/from Military Academy in Automatic Control last month
    Đoạn này giống mấy bài tập dịch của học sinh vậy?

Nên post ở mục translation help thì đúng hơn.
    Last edited by english-learner; 07-20-2008 at 11:51 AM.

Exclamation

hello ,
    i read your post but i think there is no mistake

Firstly, I'd like to say that it is an old Vietnames proverb which may come from Chinese: "anyone who teaches you one word or even half a word can be regarded as your teacher" So I'm glad to meet you this day.

Secondly, I'd like to tell you about myself: My full name is...,I'm 26 years old and single. I just graduated at/from Technical Military Academy in June, my area of specification is automatic control. I enjoy team work. I also like to get in touch with the public/I like to have contact with the public too.

Finally, I'll tell you about my family: My house is not far from Vdict office. It takes me around 10 to 15 minutes by bike or on foot to the company. I live with my parents. My father is 57 years old, and my mother is 53 years old. They are all pensioners.

Theo ngữ pháp: Dùng present continuous khi chỉ tình trạng tạm thời, dùng present simple khi chỉ trình trạng dài lâu, hiển nhiên Do đó nói I am NOW living with my parents thì rất chính xác, hoan hô. Tốt nghiệp rõ ràng vào tháng sáu June (có thời điểm rõ ràng) đã qua rồi thì nên dùng past simple nếu không nói rõ lúc nào mới dùng present perfect.
    Câu đó có thể tóm gọn hơn: I have just graduated from the Military Academy with an Automatic Control diploma.
    Đoạn này giống gì thì giống, nhưng mới tốt nghiệp thì còn phải học nhiều lắm vớ chàng trai/cô gái ạ. Kính chào

Nên đăng ở mục nào thì đăng.
    Last edited by Tanyenbai; 02-21-2009 at 11:52 AM.

@Tanyenbai
    Bác thật là lạ đấy! Người ta giúp đỡ nhiệt tình như vậy và nhắc nhở có thế thôi mà bác lại có thể...cáu được???

Quote Originally Posted by manhhadktd View Post
    The introduce
    "My full name is NMH" :NMH were just initials, not full name...
    eg :
    full name : Nguyễn Minh Hoàng
    initials : NMH
    Comments, please.