Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Translation from English to Vietnamese needed, please!

Thread: Translation from English to Vietnamese needed, please!

Default Translation from English to Vietnamese needed, please!

Hello,

I have the statement below and needed to be translated to Vnese. I have a copy for tranlastion in Vnese version from work, but it doesn't make any sense

Thanks in advance.

here's the statement:

"During this interview, we will ask you questions that will be used to process your application.
    At the end of the interview, we will ask you to confirm the truthfulness of your answers under penalty of perjury and we will record your response.
    You should be aware that you can be held legally responsible for giving us false information”.

and

“Do you understand that the information you gave us and examined will be used to process your applications? Do you declare under penalty of perjury that this information is true and correct to the best of your knowledge?"

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissypm View Post
    Hello,

I have the statement below and needed to be translated to Vnese. I have a copy for tranlastion in Vnese version from work, but it doesn't make any sense

Thanks in advance.

here's the statement:

"During this interview, we will ask you questions that will be used to process your application. =Trong cuộc phỏng vấn, chúng tôi sẽ hỏi bạn một số câu hỏi mà những câu hỏi đó sẽ được dùng để xử lý hồ sơ xin việc của bạn.
    At the end of the interview, we will ask you to confirm the truthfulness of your answers under penalty of perjury and we will record your response.
    You should be aware that you can be held legally responsible for giving us false information”.= Sau khi phỏng vấn xong (or vào cuối buổi phỏng vấn), chúng tôi sẽ yêu cầu bạn khẳng định sự trung thực trong các câu trả lời của bạn, nếu khai gian bạn sẽ chịu trách nhiệm và chúng tôi sẽ ghi chép phản ứng của bạn.
    Bạn cần biết rằng bạn sẽ chịu trách nhiệm pháp lý về việc cung cấp thông tin sai (thông tin gian dối/thông tin giả) cho chúng tôi.

and

“Do you understand that the information you gave us and examined will be used to process your applications? Do you declare under penalty of perjury that this information is true and correct to the best of your knowledge?"= Bạn có biết là thông tin bạn cung cấp cho chúng tôi và được kiểm tra sẽ được dùng để xử lý hồ sơ xin việc của bạn không? Bạn có tuyên bố thông tin bạn cung cấp là đúng và theo sự hiểu biết tốt nhất của bạn không? và sẽ chịu sự trừng phạt nếu khai gian không?
    .................................................. ......................................
    I hope it would help

Thank you, it made more sense now.

Yeah. It’s good to be yourself. Same with you, I will try to do something. So I support your decision!