Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
help me to translate this paragraph

Thread: help me to translate this paragraph

huongxuan83

Default help me to translate this paragraph

đây là phần cuối trong một bản thỏa thuận niêm yết bất động sản mà mình chẳng thể nào dịch cho suông hay nắm được ý của nó là gì. mọi người giúp mình với. thanks

IN CONSIDERATION of the premises, the mutual covenants and promises contained herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Manager and Owner, intending to be legally bound, hereby execute this Agreement

Quote Originally Posted by huongxuan83 View Post
    đây là phần cuối trong một bản thỏa thuận niêm yết bất động sản mà mình chẳng thể nào dịch cho suông hay nắm được ý của nó là gì. mọi người giúp mình với. thanks

IN CONSIDERATION of the premises, the mutual covenants and promises contained herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Manager and Owner, intending to be legally bound, hereby execute this Agreement
    Dde^? xem xe't ba^'t ddo^.ng sa?n na`y, ca'c ra`ng buo^.c va` hu*'a he.n cu?a ca? hai be^n ddu*o*.c ddi'nh ke`m theo. Ho'a ddo*n va` ca'c gia^'y to*` kha'c dde^`u dda^`y ddu? tao ddie^`u kie^.n thua^.n lo*.i cho su*. xem xe't. Chu? ba^'t ddo^.ng sa?n va`nha` ddie^`u ha`nh dde^`u co' y' ddi.nh thi ha`nh tho?a thua^.n na`y theo pha'p lua^.t

huongxuan83

ok,thanks bác camtieu nhé.