Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help me translate this paragraph

Thread: Please help me translate this paragraph

Default Please help me translate this paragraph

Hi All,

I am Vietnamese and shamefully, I do not know how to write it well at all. I am graduating from college tomorrow and I wanted to write my parents a paragraph of my appreciation. Will someone please help me translate this as best you can. If possible, will you be able to add all the marks and accents on it as well. thank you.

Mom and Dad,
    I just want to let you know how much I have appreciated all your hard work and support. You've given me the strength to make it this far in life. You both have been my motivation to continue to strive for the best and I would not have been able to succeed without your love and encouragement. Today, as I walk across the stage, I will do it in pride knowing that you were the ones that helped me get there. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I love you both.

Quote Originally Posted by yenphi131 View Post
    Hi All,

I am Vietnamese and shamefully, I do not know how to write it well at all. I am graduating from college tomorrow and I wanted to write my parents a paragraph of my appreciation. Will someone please help me translate this as best you can. If possible, will you be able to add all the marks and accents on it as well. thank you.

Mom and Dad,
    I just want to let you know how much I have appreciated all your hard work and support. You've given me the strength to make it this far in life. You both have been my motivation to continue to strive for the best and I would not have been able to succeed without your love and encouragement. Today, as I walk across the stage, I will do it in pride knowing that you were the ones that helped me get there. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I love you both.
    Ba Má Kính.
    Con muốn Ba Má hiểu rằng con rất cảm kích trước sự lao động mệt mỏi và nuôi nấng ủng hộ con của Ba Má. Ba Má đã cho con sức mạnh trên đường đời. Ba Má đã là niềm tin và động lực cho con tiếp tục cố gắng hơn nữa và con đã không thể thành công nếu không có tình yêu thương và động viên của Ba Má. Hôm nay, khi bước lên bục giảng đường, con sẽ rất hãnh diện khi biết rằng Ba Má là người đã giúp đỡ con bước lên bục ấy. Con cám ơn Ba Má đã làm mọi điều cho con. Con yêu Ba Má.
    Last edited by Lenguyen; 06-15-2007 at 03:14 PM.

Thank you very much! that was so helpful! i appreciate it!