Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
please help me tranlate and fix my mistakes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please help me tranlate and fix my mistakes

Hybrid View

Question please help me tranlate and fix my mistakes

nhờ anh chị giúp đỡ, em viết ra có gì sai thì sửa lỗi dùm , có mấy chỗ không biết dịch , nhờ gia sư giúp dùm , những chỗ viế

write a list of five things
    1)my first day at new school I felt everything strange ,

2) when I studied frist grade nhà trường held for our visited a war museum I saw a lot of interesting things. and there are a lot of prision
    and there are alot of souvenir included guns plane ,

3) tôi bị hóc xương cá when I was young in 1995 đáng lẽ nó không bị nặng hơn nhưng vì chị giúp việc dùng tay lấy xương cá nên bị nhiễm trùng , I was hospitalized ,vi bị nhiễm trùng nên bác sĩ phải mổ dể lấy xương cá ra , trong lúc mổ ,tôi đã bị sốc thuốc mê, và bị áp se thực quản , và hôn mê trong 2 ngày , my mom was cried very much , thanksgoodness , tôi đã hồi phục sau cuộc phẩu thật, ba tháng sau bác sĩ cho tôi xuất viện .

4)a fishing trip: when I was young , my father took me to lê thi viên park , khi chúng tôi đi dạo , I saw everybody cast their lines and waited for the fishes to bite , I was interested when they caught a lot of fishes . tôi đã xin bố cho tôi câu cá , một hồi sau đó , cá đã cắn câu , bố đã giúp tôi kéo cần câu , vi nó khá nặng, wow một con cá bông mú, chúng tôi mang nó về nhà , và chúng tôi đã dùng cá cho bữa an trưa

5) a visited to the aquarium
    my mother took to đầm sen park , i liked visited to the aquarium when we entrance , we saw a lot of fishes , they were kept in a large tanks , included white sharkes ,puffer , sea _horse . there some interesting about the sea horse , I write it down my notebook . general I liked fishes sea . besides the fishes , I saw some water plants I've ever seen . and I learnt interesting things from visit

Default please help me fix my mistakes and translate from English

nhờ anh chị giúp đỡ, em viết ra có gì sai thì sửa lỗi dùm , có mấy chỗ không biết dịch , nhờ gia sư giúp dùm ,

2) when I studied frist grade nhà trường held for our visited a war museum I saw a lot of interesting things. and there are a lot of prision
    and there are alot of souvenir included guns ,plane ....

3) tôi bị hóc xương cá when I was young in 1995 đáng lẽ nó không bị nặng hơn nhưng vì chị giúp việc dùng tay lấy xương cá nên bị nhiễm trùng , I was hospitalized ,vi bị nhiễm trùng nên bác sĩ phải mổ dể lấy xương cá ra , trong lúc mổ ,tôi đã bị sốc thuốc mê, và bị áp se thực quản , và hôn mê trong 2 ngày , my mom was cried very much , thanksgoodness , tôi đã hồi phục sau cuộc phẩu thật, ba tháng sau bác sĩ cho tôi xuất viện .

4)a fishing trip: when I was young , my father took me to lê thi viên park , khi chúng tôi đi dạo , I saw everybody cast their lines and waited for the fishes to bite , I was interested when they caught a lot of fishes . tôi đã xin bố cho tôi câu cá , một hồi sau đó , cá đã cắn câu , bố đã giúp tôi kéo cần câu , vi nó khá nặng, wow một con cá bông mú, chúng tôi mang nó về nhà , và chúng tôi đã dùng cá cho bữa an trưa

my mother took to đầm sen park , i liked visited to the aquarium when we entrance , we saw a lot of fishes , they were kept in a large tanks , included white sharkes ,puffer , sea _horse . there some interesting about the sea horse , I write it down my notebook . general I liked fishes sea . besides the fishes , I saw some water plants I've ever seen . and I learnt interesting things from visit

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen emanuen View Post
    nhờ anh chị giúp đỡ, em viết ra có gì sai thì sửa lỗi dùm , có mấy chỗ không biết dịch , nhờ gia sư giúp dùm ,

1) In my first day at the new school I felt everything was strange.

2) When I was in first grade, my school organized a trip for us to visit the war museum. I saw a lot of interesting things. There were a lot of prisons (?)and many interesting exhibits including guns, planes ....

3) As a young boy in 1995, one day during a meal I got a fish bone stuck in my throat. It would have been not that serious. However, my house maid tried to extract the bone with her bare hand and got my throat infected. I had to be hospitalized. Due to the infection, the doctor had to do a surgery on me in order to remove the fish bone. During the surgery, under anesthesia I suffered from esophagus constriction (áp se thực quản?). I was unconscious for 2 days, and my mom cried so much during that time. Thanks God, I recovered well from the surgery. Three months later the doctor allowed me to discharge from the hospital.

4)A fishing trip: When I was young, my father took me to Lê thi Viên park. During our walk, I saw many people cast their lines and wait for the fish to bite. I was excited when they caught a lot of fish. I asked my father and he let me fish. After a while, a fish seemed to bite. My father had to help me pull the fish pole up since the caught fish was rather heavy. Wow! It was a gudgeon (cá bông mú?). We took the fish home and ate it for lunch.

5) A visited to the aquarium
    My mother took me to the Lotus Pond park. I liked to visit the aquarium when we got to the park. We saw a lot of fish; they were kept in a large tank. There were many types of fish, including white shark, puffer, and seahorse. There was some thing interesting about the sea horse, and I wrote it down in my notebook. I like ocean fish in general. Besides the fish, I saw some water plants I had never seen before. I learnt many interesting things from the visit.

1 On my first day at the new school, I felt everything unusual
    Or :Everything seems unsual for me on my first day at the new school

2.When I was in the first grade at primary school, My school held a visit to a war legacy museum (museum of war legacy). I saw a lot of curious things : war souvenir, guns, an old helicopte, soldier uniforms, etc...( ở bảo tàng làm gì có tù nhân mà dùng prison !)

3.a fish bone got stuck in my throat when I was a child in 1995
    Or : I have a fish bone caught in my throat.....(tôi bị hóc xương cá...)
    It would have been all right, if the house servant had not taken the bone out by her hands. I had to go to hopistal because of infection. The doctor took it out by operation. In addition, I was shocked by anaesthetic and my oesophagus was swelled (swollen ?) while operating. My mom cried all the time.
    Thank goodness, I recovered and I left the hopistal after 3 months

my mother cried all the time = mẹ tôi khóc suốt
    Last edited by english-learner; 03-16-2008 at 10:15 AM.

Thường thì hóc xương cá người ta mổ nội soi thôi và xuất viện trong ngày Ở đây người viết thiếu kiến thức y khoa nên mô tả rất hãi hùng. Nếu xuống dạ dày và xương lớn thì mới mổ, còn mắc ở thực quản chỉ nội soi và gắp ra thôi.
    Nếu xương xuống dạ dày và nhỏ thì nó theo phân ra ngoài (sau khi chụp x quang và bác si xác định được kích cở của xường)

endoscopy =kỹ thuật mổ nội soi
    Last edited by english-learner; 03-16-2008 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by english-learner View Post
    Thường thì hóc xương cá người ta mổ nội soi thôi và xuất viện trong ngày Ở đây người viết thiếu kiến thức y khoa nên mô tả rất hãi hùng. Nếu xuống dạ dày và xương lớn thì mới mổ, còn mắc ở thực quản chỉ nội soi và gắp ra thôi.
    Nếu xương xuống dạ dày và nhỏ thì nó theo phân ra ngoài (sau khi chụp x quang và bác si xác định được kích cở của xường)

endoscopy =kỹ thuật mổ nội soi
    Ðọc kỹ lại đi. CHú bé đó bị mổ vì bị infection.

1 On my first day at the new school, I felt everything unusual
    Or :Everything seems unsual for me on my first day at the new school
    On my first day at the new school, I felt everything unusual

On is a good preposition for this sentence. Nhưng "I felt everything unusual" thiếu động từ cho "everything" bởi vì câu này viết rõ ra là như sau (chữ that hiểu ngầm)

I felt (that) everything was unusual.

Nếu thật sự không có "that" thì câu "I felt everything unusual" đúng văn phạm nhưng nghĩa là: Tôi rờ rẫm bất cứ thứ gì mà coi lạ lùng.

Công viên Lê Thị Riêng chứ ! Ngày xưa là nghĩa địa Ðô Thành.

Nếu muốn nói cá nước biển thì dùng saltwater fish. Còn cá nước ngọt thì dùng freshwater fish.

Cây mọc trong/dưới nước thì nên dùng chữ aquatic plants.

Fish là một/nhiều con cá hoặc một loại cá.

Fishes là nhiều loại cá.
    Last edited by Paddy; 03-17-2008 at 08:49 AM.

Default do trình độ y khoa thời đó

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Công viên Lê Thị Riêng chứ ! Ngày xưa là nghĩa địa Ðô Thành.

Nếu muốn nói cá nước biển thì dùng saltwater fish. Còn cá nước ngọt thì dùng freshwater fish.

Cây mọc trong/dưới nước thì nên dùng chữ aquatic plants.

Fish là một/nhiều con cá hoặc một loại cá.

Fishes là nhiều loại cá.
    Bài viết về mổ đó có lẽ xảy ra đã lâu rồi. Thời đó trình độ y khoa VN còn lac hậu do bị cấm vận. Hiện nay, hóc xương cá dù có nhiểm trùng cũng chỉ cần mổ nội soi là xuất viện trong ngày. Về nhà uống thuốc tiếp.
    Ngày xưa trình độ lạc hậu. Ở bệnh viện người chưa đông như bây giờ. Nếu nhập viện thì nằm lâu vì có giường trống Còn bây giờ giường trống cũng ít.
    Nếu nằm lâu thì viện phí càng cao tốn tiền. Nên bác sĩ thường cho về nhà uống thuốc tiếp. Chỉ uống xong là tái khám thôi.
    CÁ nước biển vì sao không dùng sea fish cho tiện hả paddy. Xin vui lòng giải đáp.
    Thế còn cá nước lợ ta dịch sao ?

Bài viết về mổ đó có lẽ xảy ra đã lâu rồi. Thời đó trình độ y khoa VN còn lac hậu do bị cấm vận. Hiện nay, hóc xương cá dù có nhiểm trùng cũng chỉ cần mổ nội soi là xuất viện trong ngày. Về nhà uống thuốc tiếp.
    Ngày xưa trình độ lạc hậu. Ở bệnh viện người chưa đông như bây giờ. Nếu nhập viện thì nằm lâu vì có giường trống Còn bây giờ giường trống cũng ít.
    Nếu nằm lâu thì viện phí càng cao tốn tiền. Nên bác sĩ thường cho về nhà uống thuốc tiếp. Chỉ uống xong là tái khám thôi.
    CÁ nước biển vì sao không dùng sea fish cho tiện hả paddy. Xin vui lòng giải đáp.
    Thế còn cá nước lợ ta dịch sao ?
    Tại sao không kêu là chó mun mà lại kêu mèo mun? Mỗi tiếng một khác, đừng lấy nghĩa tiếng VN mà hỏi tại sao tiếng Anh lại không như vậy.

nước lợ là brackish water.