Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
please tranlate for me

Thread: please tranlate for me

Default please tranlate for me

Toi muon gui mot la thu co noi dung nhu sau,xin cac ban giup minh dich nhe:

Hom nay em em muon noi cho anh biet ve quyet dinh cua em.Em da suy nghi rat ki va quyet dinh chung ta nen chia tay nhau.Em ko muon tiep tuc mot moi quan he ko co ket qua nhu the nay nua.Em biet la anh cung hieu ro chuyen nay.Khi chung ta bat dau quen nhau thi cung la luc em qua Paris du hoc.Chung ta chi co mot khoang thoi gian qua ngan de tim hieu nhau.Va su that la anh va em chang biet gi ve cuoc song,tinh cach cung nhu va so thich cua nhau.Cung chang the biet truoc duoc khi nao chung ta moi co the gap lai nhau.Neu cu tiep tuc the nay thi that vo vi.Co le anh ko biet nhung nhung luc met moi,buon chan em that su can ai do ben canh co the an ui minh ,ma anh thi lai o qua xa.Chinh vi the chung ta hay ket thuc o day thoi,ko lang phi them thoi gian nua.
    Xin loi da da phai noi ra nhung loi nay nhung that su mong anh hay hieu.Bay gio em chi muon tap chung vao viec hoc,ko nghi ngoi nhieu den chuyen tinh cam nua.Co le ko yeu va no mot ai do cam giac se de chiu hon.

Quote Originally Posted by loveforever View Post
    Toi muon gui mot la thu co noi dung nhu sau,xin cac ban giup minh dich nhe:
    Hom nay em em muon noi cho anh biet ve quyet dinh cua em.Em da suy nghi rat ki va quyet dinh chung ta nen chia tay nhau.Em ko muon tiep tuc mot moi quan he ko co ket qua nhu the nay nua.Em biet la anh cung hieu ro chuyen nay.Khi chung ta bat dau quen nhau thi cung la luc em qua Paris du hoc.Chung ta chi co mot khoang thoi gian qua ngan de tim hieu nhau.Va su that la anh va em chang biet gi ve cuoc song,tinh cach cung nhu va so thich cua nhau.Cung chang the biet truoc duoc khi nao chung ta moi co the gap lai nhau.Neu cu tiep tuc the nay thi that vo vi.Co le anh ko biet nhung nhung luc met moi,buon chan em that su can ai do ben canh co the an ui minh ,ma anh thi lai o qua xa.Chinh vi the chung ta hay ket thuc o day thoi,ko lang phi them thoi gian nua.
    Xin loi da da phai noi ra nhung loi nay nhung that su mong anh hay hieu.Bay gio em chi muon tap chung vao viec hoc,ko nghi ngoi nhieu den chuyen tinh cam nua.Co le ko yeu va no (nhớ ?) mot ai do cam giac se de chiu hon.
    Today , I want to tell you my decision . I thought it over and devide that we should break up . I don't want to continue this unresultless relationship anymore .I know you clearly understand what have happed .When we started our relationship is also the time I went to study oversea in Paris . We just had a very short time get to know about each other . In fact , you and I don't know about each others' life , personality ,and favorite . We also don't know when we can meet again .If it just last like present , it's so boring . You seem like don't know it . When I'm tired , bored , and sad , I need someone stay with me and share my confidences .But you live so far from me .Therefor , our relationship should be ended now , we will not waste our time .
    I apologize that I have to say these talks but I actually hope you understand me . Now , I just want to focus to my study and dont pay too much notice to love . Maybe , don't love and miss someone are more better .

I'm not sure about my grammar
    I just got my ACT score , I did good in Math ( 89% correct ) , but I did "tệ" in Reading (9% correct)
    I will retake it on April . Someone want to share my confidences with me ?
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by dethuong_x0x View Post
    Today , I want to tell you my decision . I thought it over and devide that we should break up . I don't want to continue this unresultless relationship anymore .I know you clearly understand what have happed .When we started our relationship is also the time I went to study oversea in Paris . We just had a very short time get to know about each other . In fact , you and I don't know about each others' life , personality ,and favorite . We also don't know when we can meet again .If it just last like present , it's so boring . You seem like don't know it . When I'm tired , bored , and sad , I need someone stay with me and share my confidences .But you live so far from me .Therefor , our relationship should be ended now , we will not waste our time .
    I apologize that I have to say these talks but I actually hope you understand me . Now , I just want to focus to my study and dont pay too much notice to love . Maybe , don't love and miss someone are more better .

I just got my ACT score , I did good in Math ( 89% correct ) , but I did "tệ" in Reading (9% correct)
    DT. Tớ mượn bài của bạn để sửa lại. Không chắc là tớ đúng hết đâu nha
    Today , I want to tell you about my decision . I had a good thought over it and decided that we have to have a break-up . I don't want to continue to be with this (unresultless ?)endlessly relationship anymore .I knew that you clearly understood what have happened .When we're at the first started to getting know each other, it also was the time for me to go to Paris for the studying. We only had a very short time get to know each other . In fact , you and I don't know about each others' live , personality ,and favorite . We also don't really know when is time for us to see each other again . If we continue to keep it going like it was,it is a big insipidity. Perhaps you don't know that when the time I was tired , bored , and sad , I really needed someone to stay with me and share my confidences .But you live so far from me .Therefor , our relationship should be ended now , we will not waste our time .
    Last edited by LtDra; 02-28-2008 at 11:06 AM.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Quote Originally Posted by dethuong_x0x View Post
    DT, you will be alright with your English soon. Don't feel bad, I know that it is causing too much trouble to you in studying now, but you are bathing in it now, I believe that in 1 or 2 more years to go you will picking up at least 101% more compared to what you got now , so be cheer!
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Thank u everybody for tranlating for me......

Cảm ơn LtDra đã sửa giúp tớ những lỗi trong bài dịch trên , và về cả cái website về GED nữa
    Thank you very much !!!
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!