Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Hello, who can help me to translate a message?

Thread: Hello, who can help me to translate a message?

Hybrid View

Smile Hello, who can help me to translate a message?

Anh gian em co phai khong? Xin dung nhu the .xin thong cam cho em .luon luon o trong tim em tu 2 nam nay roi di doi voi su ne phvc.

Thank you very much.

Post I´ve got a new message...

Sorry, when i can´t answer at once. I´m in hospital.

Translate the following message too, please. I thank you very much.

.bay gio toi da thuc day va da nhan duoc tin cua ban .ua toi nghi toi fai lam mot dieu gi do de .ban khong buon va khong bi ton thuong .xin hay cho toi thoi gian. Toi dang bi theo doi.

Have a nice day and stay healthy!

Default Translation help

Are you mad at me? Not like that. Please, understand me. You have been in my heart in the last 02 years...Love and respect.

Now, I am up, have just received information from you. I think I have to do something to make you happy, not feeling bad (damaged)...Give me some time. I am being watched.

Smile Thank you so much.

Hello Manh,

thank you so much for translation.

I think, i could not do something for you. I only can wish you the very best.

Greetings to you.

Làm ơn dịch giùm em đoạn này với !!!
    " Làm ơn đừng thử cám dỗ tôi , vì bạn sẽ thất bại . Tim tôi đã là của một người , và người đó sẽ là chủ nhân của nó "

Cho em hỏi thêm là: có nhiều từ chỉ sự "cám dỗ" ở tiếng Anh ( seduce , tempt , allure , ensnare ) vậy :
    - từ nào chỉ sự cám dỗ để giành lấy tình yêu .?
    - ____________________ dụ dỗ ai làm việc gì xấu .?
    Last edited by dethuong_x0x; 09-07-2007 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dethuong_x0x View Post
    Làm ơn dịch giùm em đoạn này với !!!
    " Làm ơn đừng thử cám dỗ tôi , vì bạn sẽ thất bại . Tim tôi đã là của một người , và người đó sẽ là chủ nhân của nó "

Cho em hỏi thêm là: có nhiều từ chỉ sự "cám dỗ" ở tiếng Anh vậy :
    - từ nào chỉ sự cám dỗ để giành lấy tình yêu .?
    - ____________________ dụ dỗ ai làm việc gì xấu .?
    " Làm ơn đừng thử cám dỗ tôi , vì bạn sẽ thất bại . Tim tôi đã là của một người , và người đó sẽ là chủ nhân của nó ": Please don't even try to seduce me because you will fail. My heart has already belonged to another person, who will be its (rightful) owner.

I will leave the rest to those who are experts on love!.

davidthang

Quote Originally Posted by sang56 View Post
    " Làm ơn đừng thử cám dỗ tôi , vì bạn sẽ thất bại . Tim tôi đã là của một người , và người đó sẽ là chủ nhân của nó ": Please don't even try to seduce me because you will fail. My heart has already belonged to another person, who will be its (rightful) owner.

I will leave the rest to those who are experts on love!.
    seduce: to persuade someone to have sex with you, often someone younger than you, who has little experience of sex:
    Pete lost his virginity at 15 when he was seduced by his best friend's mother

tempt: to make someone want to have or do something, especially something that is unnecessary or wrong:

Quote Originally Posted by MANH NGUYEN View Post
    Are you mad at me? Not like that. Please, understand me. You have been in my heart in the last 02 years...Love and respect.

Now, I am up, have just received information from you. I think I have to do something to make you happy, not feeling bad (damaged)...Give me some time. I am being watched.
    Minh` xin hoi cac ban 1 chut.
    - Are you mad at me? Co the translate thành: Anh điên lên với toi đó a`? hay Anh giận em lắm co phai khong?
    - Trong English, neu la` "giận" thi` cái từ Mad có phai la` nghia~ mạnh? Nếu thay từ Mad bằng từ Angry thì nghĩa co' nhẹ di khong? Co truong hop chi? la` giận Vu vơ, giận yêu thi minh` noi sao?
    Vi' du: Neu la`: "Are you angry at me?" thi` khac voi "Are you mad at me?" nhu the nao?

- Cho minh` hoi them chut . Translate into English cau nay` the nao ha ban: Em phat' điên len vi` anh (điên vi` tình), Anh yeu em dien cuong` ( Tu` dân dã )

Tu nhien hoi nhieu the'.
    Làm phiền cac bạn nhiều,
    Last edited by vxthuy; 09-14-2007 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vxthuy View Post
    Minh` xin hoi cac ban 1 chut.
    - Are you mad at me? Co the translate thành: Anh điên lên với toi đó a`? hay Anh giận em lắm co phai khong?
    - Trong English, neu la` "giận" thi` cái từ Mad có phai la` nghia~ mạnh? Nếu thay từ Mad bằng từ Angry thì nghĩa co' nhẹ di khong? Co truong hop chi? la` giận Vu vơ, giận yêu thi minh` noi sao?
    Vi' du: Neu la`: "Are you angry at me?" thi` khac voi "Are you mad at me?" nhu the nao?

- Cho minh` hoi them chut . Translate into English cau nay` the nao ha ban: Em phat' điên len vi` anh (điên vi` tình), Anh yeu em dien cuong` ( Tu` dân dã )

Tu nhien hoi nhieu the'.
    Làm phiền cac bạn nhiều,
    Mad and angry are about the same. Nhẹ hơn chút là ‘upset’: Are you upset at/with me?

Muốn nói “Anh giận em lắm co phai khong?” thì thêm chữ very hay really : Are you very (or really) mad at me?

Are you too angry at me? Giận hơn là very

I am sick of you: Em chán anh lắm rồi!!!

giận Vu vơ, giận yêu thi minh` noi sao? Nói sao cũng được ( I don’t like you any more, am upset at you, hate you, am mad/angry at you …). It’s not what you say but how you say it (cách nói) and the behavior that goes along with it (và cử chỉ lúc nói)

Em phat' điên len vi` anh (điên vi` tình): I am crazy about you (there are many other ways to say this, and the same with the one below)

Anh yeu em dien cuong: I am insanely in love with you
    Last edited by sang56; 09-17-2007 at 06:04 AM.