Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
hellooo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hellooo

Default hellooo

hi, i am new here. i am a viet kieu, born in vietnam but moved to england when i was young so i only know how to speak vietnamese and do not have much experience in reading and writing. i often use the dictionary on the site to lookup works i know how to say but not spell :P

Hi...

I'm glad to meet you!
    If I make a mistake when I write in English, advise me right away. If not, I won't know where I'm wrong (cám ơn carolton67 đã sữa giúp)

Nếu tôi có viết tiếng Anh sai chỗ nào, chỉ tôi liền nhé! Chứ không ấy thì tôi chả biết tôi sai nữa!

Muoi, in England, the phrase "National Insurance Number", how do the Vietnamese say it. Is it "Số bảo hiểm nước" or "Số bảo hiểm quốc gia"?

Thanks

hom bay gio dang o vn hoc duoc chut chut

hmmm o ben anh thi 10 su dung "Số bảo hiểm" duoc roi
    ma neu noi thi 10 se su dung "Số bảo hiểm nước" vi 10 chua nghe qua
    cau "Số bảo hiểm quốc gia" hehehe

Great, thank you. How about "Council Tax" and "Child Tax Credit". Don't worry about correct translation. Just tell me what I can say in Vietnamese so the Vietnamese people in England can understand. Is it "Thuế hội đồng" and "Tiền cấp dưỡng con cái" or "Thuế cấp dưỡng con cái". Thanks!

if u want, i can ask my sister to translate these words for you. just post a list of words and i will see what i can do. it will be much easier that way. if you could, try put what you think it could be next to it.

that's pretty much all I have for now as far as translating. One other word though that was unfamiliar to me. When sending money to the postal office do they sometimes call it "gyro"? I know it's not spelled right but it sounds like that. Thanks.

dnguyen78

Default "gyro"

Quote Originally Posted by trunnie View Post
    that's pretty much all I have for now as far as translating. One other word though that was unfamiliar to me. When sending money to the postal office do they sometimes call it "gyro"? I know it's not spelled right but it sounds like that. Thanks.
    "gyro" it does sound like gởi rồi.

ok, only just got your message, i know i know, i'm only 15 days late. anyway what words do you still need translation?

Quote Originally Posted by muoi View Post
    hi, i am new here. i am a viet kieu, born in vietnam but moved to england when i was young so i only know how to speak vietnamese and do not have much experience in reading and writing. i often use the dictionary on the site to lookup works i know how to say but not spell :P
    Hello
    I have the same situation as you.
    I am vietnamese,live in Ha noi.I want to write,speak english as a native speaker. But my english is not really well.I can translate english into vietnamese ( just a little) but listen and speak( not well).
    I hope you or anyone (whose english is good) will help me to learn it better.