Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
dumb american needs help:-P
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dumb american needs help:-P

Arrow dumb american needs help:-P

can someone please help me?? w/o VN keyboard, i cannot even begin to make sense of this. i hope this is not too long. thank you in advance for your help!

phuong luc nay em ban may nhieu lam ha, sao it thay len mang vay. Moi ngay hom qua chi k con phut de goi Viet Nam nen Steve co nhan chi goi hoi dum. Em o ben do co sao k . o ben nay steve cung rat ban va cong viec cua no co dieu khong tot hay la em voi no co gi. no nhan email cho chi giong buon lam. neu em khong ngoi chat duoc thi email cho no. khi em muon tranh thu khoi mat thoi gian thi em viet ra giay nhap roi nhin vo danh len mang cho nhanh chang han ra ngoai.
    Sao o ben do het bao chua. may hom truoc Steve co nhan 3 lan no noi em con nghi toi no khong ma luc nao cung ban. con no buon lo chi goi no khong bat may sau 2 ngay thi no tra loi. no noi khi no buon buc la khong noi chuyen trong luc buon no noi chi hieu cho no. roi chi email ngay hom qua chi noi co dien cho em neu no hoi chi co goi cho em va hoi nhung dieu co khong(yes or no) thi noi co nha. tai gi chi muon noi lien cho no yen tam. thoi chi cho chau di ngu co gi noi sau ok.

Phương (Phượng?) lúc này em bận may nhiều lắm hả, sao ít thấy lên mạng vậy? Mới ngày hôm qua chị không còn phút để gọi Việt Nam nên Steve có nhắn (nhận?) chị gọi hỏi giùm. Em ở bên đó có sao không? Ở bên này Steve cũng rất bận và công việc của nó có điều không tốt, hay là em với nó có gì? Nó nhắn email cho chị giọng buồn lắm. Nếu em không ngồi chat được thì email cho nó. Khi em muốn tranh thủ khỏi mất thời gian thì em viết ra giấy nháp rồi nhìn vô đánh lên mạng cho nhanh chẳng hạn ra ngoài.

Sao, ở bên đó hết bão chưa? Mấy hôm trước Steve có nhắn 3 lần, nó nói em còn nghĩ tới nó (hay) không mà lúc nào cũng bận. Còn nó buồn lo, chị gọi nó không bắt máy, sau hai ngày thì nó trả lời. Nó nói khi nó buồn bực là không nói chuyện trong lúc buồn nó nói chị hiểu cho nó. Rồi chị email ngay hôm qua chị nói có điện cho em, nếu nó hỏi chị có gọi cho em và hỏi những điều có không (yes or no) thì nói có có nha. Tại vì chị muốn nói liền cho nó yên tâm. Thôi chị cho cháu đi ngủ, có gì nói sau, ok?

Phuong, have you been being very busy of sewing these days, why seldom online? Just yesterday I got no more minute to call Vietnam when Steve texted me to call and ask for. Are you okay there? Steve is very busy here and his business goes a little trouble, or is there any bad thing between you and him? He sent his email to me voicing deeply sad. If you cannot chat with him, then email to. Now, to save time, draft first then read and type when online for example, in a cyber cafe.
    Well, has storm ended there? Steve texted 3 times some days ago, wondering that you are still thinking of him or not why being busy all the time. And him, he is sad and worry, I called him and he didn't pick up the phone, then he answered after two days. He said when he is sad he will not be willing to speak and he asked me to get sympathy with. Then I emailed yesterday, saying that I called you, if he asks wether I called or not and asks yes or no things, say yes, okay? For, I want him to be troubleless. Well, I have to have kid go to bed, say to you more next time, ok?

Fija, cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều! bạn rất tử! I hope i typed/used the VN language correctly :-) i am trying to learn VN, and it is very difficult (for me). I am actually enrolled in a class to study VN. it is thru' a church in my city and designed for American-born children with Vietnamese parents (VN as their 2nd language). I am the only adult in the class! I am in the SECOND grade! :-P in addition to this great site (VDICT is AWESOME), I recently received a Rosetta Stone CD, and am just starting to explore/learn from that. So in the future, if I type in VN and it is wrong, please forgive me. I am trying, and hope to become more profient in VN soon! Thanks again Fija!!!

Hi, Richard, hoping to make a friendship with you :-), I'm 51, male, divorced . Write to me often, I'm not alone because I have many friends but I do need more . Sorry if I say I'm poor (and now jobless) but I'm not sad, the rich and the poor all die .
    Richard, you made mistake, what is the meaning of PROFIENT?
    Clafiry, ok! my email is tikfija@gmail.com

VietRichard, it's Huda beer, made in Huế, Central of Vietnam. You can't find it in Saigon or Southern provinces.

Quote Originally Posted by fija View Post
    Hi, Richard, hoping to make a friendship with you :-), I'm 51, male, divorced . Write to me often, I'm not alone because I have many friends but I do need more . Sorry if I say I'm poor (and now jobless) but I'm not sad, the rich and the poor all die .
    Richard, you made mistake, what is the meaning of PROFIENT?
    Clafiry
    , ok! my email is tikfija@gmail.com
    proficient

clarify

yes paddy, "proficient"..and yes fija, the word "progress" would work too. sorry 4 the misspelled word/type-o as i said, dumb american:-P (maybe i should try this new thing i heard about called "spell check" :-P) i wanted to use the word "fluent", but it will be a LONG time until then and cam on camtieu! i thought as much. funny you mention Hue ...as that is the next place i hope to visit in VN (and Hanoi)! i have friends in Hue as well! is the beer brewed from the pristine waters of the Perfume River?? (j/k)

Don't waste your time in visiting HN. I was there last summer, and I got ripped off several times plus the services were horrible.
    Please visit Danang, Nha Trang, Hue v.v...anywhere else but HN.

I hope that you got the Rosetta Stone CD for free hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by pinkypig View Post
    Don't waste your time in visiting HN. I was there last summer, and I got ripped off several times plus the services were horrible.
    Please visit Danang, Nha Trang, Hue v.v...anywhere else but HN.
    How did you get ripped off ???

If you were talking about haggling, then rip off is not the term for it.

I was at HN for couple days and did not encounter such things.
    Last edited by Paddy; 12-16-2009 at 11:59 AM.