Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Something about Transformers 2 movie?

Thread: Something about Transformers 2 movie?

Default Something about Transformers 2 movie?

Hi to all at community.vdict.com. I am new one, but after reading posts here, i can say that you have such nice community here, so many kindly members.
    Well, i want to discuss Transformers 2 action movie. I watched it yesterday in Imax, and was very impressed. from the first minute till the end this action really takes your breathe. Sure, huge money spent on this amazing action, such great producers worked on it, all this computer effects... And ofcourse, Megan Fox... What do you think about this movie, did you like it? Your favorite scene? How do you think will be there 3 part, and about what?

The fact, in my opinion, that it is not very excellent film. Yes, we can see a lot of wonderful actions in the film but also because of that, the film has a bit boring. No special point makes me impressed, I mean the story in film is very poor

brianamorgan

I love the movie. i like the part where Sam believe he could bring back Optimus to life. :-) And there was funny scenes too... so compared to Transformer1 I enjoyed transformer 2.