Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
please help me project research

Thread: please help me project research

Default please help me project research

Hi all friends
    I'm doing a project research. Now I'm just starting how to do project. I hope anyone can give any sugestion. Let me add more information in my topic. can friends help me check all questions and topic?. I would like to ask that these are need to questions in the topic or are there some mistake? Thank you for helping me very much

Topic: the negative effect of internet influence to adolescents to society who are between 15 – 25 ages.Questions:
    1. What is the negative internet?
    2. Why the internet is interesting to people around in the world?
    3. How the impact of internet to adults, youths and teenagers with benefits and drawback?
    4. What the bad effect of the evil website on the internet to adolescents?
    5. How to prevent the evil on the internet for young people, adults and teenagers?

firstly, your mother tongue is English? and you don't know how can writing the topic? your questions are not clearly so much so I don't know how can answer for you. But if you want to answer 5 questions above, I think I can help you a little bit about the ideas.
    But now, I don't have more time to type for you. If you really want to know, you can add my YM! : yep_hk. and tell me about your name. I'm always online at night (follow Vnese time). see you !

Hi,
    Thank you for helping me lots. This was my project inn April, and I already finished it then. Anyways, Thank you again for your post. We also add YM to keep in touch together. My YM is mytamta. I very nice to meet you and happy to talk to you then.

Many students dread writing research papers! These assignments don't have to keep you up all night stressing. Instead, use these tips to write effectively in less time by staying focused, using the syllabus, and writing fewer words.