Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Translation help please... thanks

Thread: Translation help please... thanks

Default Translation help please... thanks

anh oi em cam that la buon khi thieu vang anh.anh co biet la khi ko co anh o bem canh em cam thay that vo nghia.em yeu anh nhieu lam

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky42 View Post
    anh oi em cam that la buon khi thieu vang anh.anh co biet la khi ko co anh o bem canh em cam thay that vo nghia.em yeu anh nhieu lam
    My dear,

I feel very unhappy and senseless in life when you are not around, you know. I love you very much.

Daulol

I would like to say this to my viet girlfriend. Is the ahn/em in the correct order to do this, or is this meant for a boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Daulol View Post
    I would like to say this to my viet girlfriend. Is the ahn/em in the correct order to do this, or is this meant for a boy?
    If you (man) wrote to your girl friend in Vietnamse, the Vienamese version should be:

EM oi,
    ANH cam that la buon khi thieu vang EM .EM co biet la khi ko co EM o ben canh ANH cam thay that vo nghia.ANH yeu EM nhieu lam

ANH ===>male
    EM====>female

Default Thanks again Manh

Quote Originally Posted by MANH NGUYEN View Post
    My dear,

I feel very unhappy and senseless in life when you are not around, you know. I love you very much.
    Thanks very much Manh