Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Dịch giúp cơ sở từ thiện.

Thread: Dịch giúp cơ sở từ thiện.

Default Dịch giúp cơ sở từ thiện.

-Giải thích: Mr John là một người làm việc thiện đã giúp một số tiền để mua trang thiết bị y tế cho một cơ sở điều trị miễn phí cho trẻ tàn tật VN. Khi quyết toán, thủ tục hành chánh phía VN yêu cầu phải có sự xác nhận là tiền này là tiền cá nhân chứ không phải là của tổ chức nào cả. Nếu là của cá nhân và không mang tính chất thường xuyên thì được phép cho nhận. Còn nếu là của một tổ chức phi chính phủ (NGO) thì tổ chức đó phải đăng ký và được cấp phép hoạt động tại VN thì mới quyết toán được.
    -Phía cơ sở có bức thư như sau, xin các cao nhân giúp đỡ:
    “Ông John kính mến,
    Chúng tôi rất cám ơn sự giúp đỡ của ông về khoản tiền ông hỗ trợ cho Trung Tâm chúng tôi. Như đã báo cáo, chúng tôi đã dùng số tiền này để mua dụng cụ y tế cho phòng mổ. Nhờ sự giúp đỡ này mà trong năm qua nhiều trẻ tàn tật đã được điều trị miễn phí với chất lượng cao hơn. Để được quýêt toán số tiền này, chúng tôi cần ông xác nhận (xin gởi bằng email) rằng số tiền này mang tính chất cá nhân và được gởi theo yêu cầu của chúng tôi.
    Nếu là tiền của một tổ chức phi chính phủ thì chúng tôi chỉ được phép nhận khi tổ chức đó có đăng ký và đựơc cấp phép hoạt động tại VN.
    Tôi rất mong ông hiểu và một lần nữa cám ơn sự giúp đỡ của ông.
    Mong ông thu xếp đến thăm trung tâm chúng tôi.
    Mong chờ hồi âm của ông
    Tan Nghia”
    Best regards
    Sunset

Default reply: dich cho co so tu thien

Dear Mr. John
    Thanks for the account you have supported for our Centre. As reported, we have used the money for buying medical tools for our operating room. Thanks to your help, many crippled children have oppotunities to be treated free with a higher quality. To to draw the balancesheet, we need your confirmation( please sent via Email) that the money is send to us by your personal decision.
    If the money from a Non Government Organization, we only allow to receive the money in the case this Organization have registed as well as having an license to be operated in Vietnam.
    We hope you understand for this inconvinience. And once again, thanks for your help.
    We hope you will arrange your time to visit our center.
    Waiting for your reply.
    Best regard.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinhan View Post
    Dear Mr. John
    Thanks for the account you have supported for our Centre. As reported, we have used the money for buying medical tools for our operating room. Thanks to your help, many crippled children have oppotunities to be treated free with a higher quality. To to draw the balancesheet, we need your confirmation( please sent via Email) that the money is send to us by your personal decision.
    If the money from a Non Government Organization, we only allow to receive the money in the case this Organization have registed as well as having an license to be operated in Vietnam.
    We hope you understand for this inconvinience. And once again, thanks for your help.
    We hope you will arrange your time to visit our center.
    Waiting for your reply.
    Best regard.
    Thank you for your help.
    May I use "disabled child, medical equipment and we're only allowed" instead of using "crippled child, medical tool and we only allow"?
    Last edited by sunset; 06-21-2007 at 08:36 PM.
    Best regards
    Sunset

Sunset, I agree with your suggestions for revision. Here's another translated version:

Dear John

We greatly appreciate your financial support to our Center. As reported, we have used this money to purchase surgical medical equipment. Due to this assistance, many disabled children have received free quality medical care this year. In order to settle our balance sheets regarding this money, we need you to confirm (via email) that this money is from your personal funds and sent per our solicitation. If the money is from a Non Governmental Organization, we are only allowed to receive it if the organization is registered and permitted to operate in Vietnam. I hope you will understand and I thank you for your support once again. I hope that you will arrange the time to visit our center. I am awaiting your reply.

Tan Nghia

Default Thank you, Carolton67

Quote Originally Posted by carolton67 View Post
    Sunset, I agree with your suggestions for revision. Here's another translated version:

Dear John

We greatly appreciate your financial support to our Center. As reported, we have used this money to purchase surgical medical equipment. Due to this assistance, many disabled children have received free quality medical care this year. In order to settle our balance sheets regarding this money, we need you to confirm (via email) that this money is from your personal funds and sent per our solicitation. If the money is from a Non Governmental Organization, we are only allowed to receive it if the organization is registered and permitted to operate in Vietnam. I hope you will understand and I thank you for your support once again. I hope that you will arrange the time to visit our center. I am awaiting your reply.

Tan Nghia
    Thank you, Carolton67. I'll send this your translating to Center of disabled children. It's really very excellent. Thanks again.
    Best regards
    Sunset