Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Translate for me from vietnamese to english. Thank you

Thread: Translate for me from vietnamese to english. Thank you

Exclamation Translate for me from vietnamese to english. Thank you

Anh a !em van binh thuong va anh cung vay phai khong ?em mong co mot ngay minh duoc noi chuyen de hieu nhau nhieu hon .Cam on anh vi nhung bong hoa hong de thuong ,em cung muon tang anh vai bong hoa de mang lai niem vui nhung em khong biet lam the nao ?Mong anh thong cam nhe !chuc anh day niem vui va thanh cong trong cong viec‏

Quote Originally Posted by camb View Post
    Anh a !em van binh thuong va anh cung vay phai khong ?em mong co mot ngay minh duoc noi chuyen de hieu nhau nhieu hon .Cam on anh vi nhung bong hoa hong de thuong ,em cung muon tang anh vai bong hoa de mang lai niem vui nhung em khong biet lam the nao ?Mong anh thong cam nhe !chuc anh day niem vui va thanh cong trong cong viec‏
    My dear! I'm still fine, and you too, right? I hope we'll can talk together to understand of each orther more. Thank you for the lovely roses, I also want to give you few flower to make you happy, but I don't know how to do. I hope you simpathize with me, wish you the best and success.
    I don't like English, I hate foreign language My English is very "banana" But I must use it So i want to learn English and I can teach Vietnamese for who need it
    my Y!M: chau_truong_sinh

Cam on ban nhieu lam.

Hi livelong,

1/ i hope we'll can talk together: this is not correct, cant use future "will" together with "can".

i would use: i hope one day we can talk / meet each other.

2/ other not orther

3/ few flower: i am not 100% sure but i think better to use "some flowers", "few" brings with it the feeling of really few, not much, not many...

4/ simpathize: sympathize

cheers,
    Chiefsmoke

P/s: this is not about picking you up on something, simply correction and learning from mistakes. Hope we all have an open mindset on the "correcting process".
    Last edited by chiefsmoke; 09-30-2008 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by livelong View Post
    My dear! I'm still fine, and you too, right? I hope we'll can talk together to understand of each orther more. Thank you for the lovely roses, I also want to give you few flower to make you happy, but I don't know how to do. I hope you simpathize with me, wish you the best and success.
    Động từ can trong tương lai thì dùng will be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsmoke View Post
    Chiefsmoke

P/s: this is not about picking you up on something, simply correction and learning from mistakes. Hope we all have an open mindset on the "correcting process".
    picking on you là được rồi.

pick you up có nghĩa là đón người nào hoặc tiếng lóng là tán người nào. Cũng có khi dùng để diễn tả mướn gái làng chơi.