Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
New daughter-in-law

Thread: New daughter-in-law

bobbyd

Default New daughter-in-law

Our son met a Vietnamese woman through her uncle who is one of his employees. They corresponded (with help from her english speaking friend) for a while, then started emailing. Through the next couple years they became really attached to each other. A few months ago he went over there along with his employee who is a friend also. He was there two weeks and they discovered they really care about each other. He came home and their relationship continued to grow. Right now he is over there again and they are to be married on September 27th. He will have to fly home without her, but she and her little boy will follow soon. Our family are so happy for them, he has been divorced for a long time and very lonely. I just hope she and the little boy will adjust here easily.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyd View Post
    Our son met a Vietnamese woman through her uncle who is one of his employees. They corresponded (with help from her english speaking friend) for a while, then started emailing. Through the next couple years they became really attached to each other. A few months ago he went over there along with his employee who is a friend also. He was there two weeks and they discovered they really care about each other. He came home and their relationship continued to grow. Right now he is over there again and they are to be married on September 27th. He will have to fly home without her, but she and her little boy will follow soon. Our family are so happy for them, he has been divorced for a long time and very lonely. I just hope she and the little boy will adjust here easily.
    Congratulation!
    You can say : chúc hai con sống với nhau tới lúc đầu bạc răng long, to your daughter in law in her wedding mass. She will be very surprised and happy about that. It means : wish you two happy together until you die.
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!