Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Teacher needing help

Thread: Teacher needing help

Exclamation Teacher needing help

Hi Everyone,

I am a new teacher in Australia. I have several Vietnamese high school students who do not understand English.

I found Vdict to help my students learn and communicate. I'm very excited about using Vdict.

I would appreciate any other resources or suggestions you have to help me and my students.

Cheers, Peggy

hix204

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am a new teacher in Australia. I have several Vietnamese high school students who do not understand English.

I found Vdict to help my students learn and communicate. I'm very excited about using Vdict.

I would appreciate any other resources or suggestions you have to help me and my students.

Cheers, Peggy
    Really ? I'm Vietnamesre also, And I just came to the US about 3 years, I have problem with my English too, Can You teach me in English ? and I can help you about vietnamese? I'm very happy to read your introduce

Dear Peggy,

today there are several softwares to learn english i think may be you can collect the money from the students and make an order at one time (the name is "english study", etc...) may be you can ask them to make a research online or someone here can render help too. pls drop me a PM i can assist further on where to get those if you want me to.

today there is unfortunately the fact that many vietnamese students want to continue their high school or university outside of Vietnam without preparing themselves a certain level of English. for this reason many students feel lost and are unable to catch up with their classmate, they feel difficutl to really get into the new enviroment where they are supposed to learn and develop, plus the fact that their parents dont want them to come back without anything, high expectation from home and difficulty in new place lead them to different ways. this also has a lot to do with the Recruitment services where the more student they have the better it is. i hope people can be more rational and think carefully before spending a lot of money without any preperation.