Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help ne ti translate this message into Vietnamese. Thanks alot.

Thread: Please help ne ti translate this message into Vietnamese. Thanks alot.

Default Please help ne ti translate this message into Vietnamese. Thanks alot.

I had already done everything a man can do for a woman but it's a pity that you failed to see, feel and understand. We are already at the stage of getting married but yet you had choosen to gave up this relationship, What else can I do and say? I just hope your future will be a smooth one. Good luck.
    Regards,
    Prince

I had already done everything a man can do for a woman but it's a pity that you failed to see, feel and understand. We are already at the stage of getting married but yet you had choosen to gave up this relationship, What else can I do and say? I just hope your future will be a smooth one. Good luck.

Anh đã làm tất cả những gì mà 01 người đàn ông có thể làm cho một người phụ nữ nhưng thật đáng thương hại là em đã không thấy, không cảm nhận và thông hiểu. Chúng ta đang ở trong tình trạng kết hôn với nhau nhưng em lại quyết dứt tình anh. Anh biết phải nói thế nào đây? Anh chỉ hy vọng em sẽ có 01 tương lai an bình…. Nhiều may mắn.

Thanks for the help but what does 01 mean?
    Regards,
    Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    Thanks for the help but what does 01 mean?
    01 or một ====> a or one

Quote Originally Posted by MANH NGUYEN View Post
    01 or một ====> a or one
    Okay, I get it. Thank you.
    Regards,
    Prince

Smile

Anh đã làm tất cả những thứ mà người đàn ông có thể làm cho 1 người phụ nữ, nhưng thật tiếc là em không thế thấy, cảm nhận và hiểu được những điều đó. Chúng ta đã sẵn sàng để kết hôn nhưng em đã kết thúc mối quan hệ đó, anh có thể làm và nói gì nữa đây? Anh chỉ hy vọng tương lai của em sẽ yên bình. Chúc em may mắn ^^
    ( Mình dịch xong rồi đó, bạn xem có được chưa ?) ^^

You are my first priority in life since the day I am with you. Even during my busiest and most critical time, you are always first in my mind. I have proven to you by actions and not only by talking.

I have put in so much effort to maintain and improve this relationship but you don't seen to care. I have been working very hard so to improve our quality of life in future. What I see from you is full of excuses and you can't deliver what you said.

I am the only one who is doing everything to keep this relationship working and I'm really tired. I really can't feel the seriousness in you and see the even least effort you try to put in.

Please help me to translate the above message into Vietnamese. Thank you.
    Regards,
    Prince

Smile

You are my first priority in life since the day I am with you. Even during my busiest and most critical time, you are always first in my mind. I have proven to you by actions and not only by talking.

I have put in so much effort to maintain and improve this relationship but you don't seen to care. I have been working very hard so to improve our quality of life in future. What I see from you is full of excuses and you can't deliver what you said.

I am the only one who is doing everything to keep this relationship working and I'm really tired. I really can't feel the seriousness in you and see the even least effort you try to put in.

Please help me to translate the above message into Vietnamese. Thank you.
    Trong cuộc sống, kể từ ngày anh biết em, em là sự lựa chọn ưu tiên đầu tiên của anh. Kể cả trong khoảng thời gian bận rộn và khó khăn nhất, em là người luôn luôn ngự trong tâm trí của anh. Anh chứng tỏ cho em thấy bằng hành động chứ không phải bằng lời nói.
    Anh đã cố gắng hết sức để duy trì và cải thiện mối quan hệ nhưng em không cần quan tâm đến điều đó. Anh làm việc chăm chỉ để cải thiện chất lượng cuộc sống trong tương lai. Những gì anh thấy từ em chỉ toàn những lời xin lỗi và anh không thể đáp ứng hết những gì mà em đòi hỏi.
    Anh chỉ là người mà phải làm mọi thứ để mối quan hệ của chúng ta tồn tại và anh thật sự mệt mỏi. Anh thật sự không thể cảm nhận được sự thành thật trong em và thấy được ít nhất sự cố gắng mà anh cố đặt vào đó.
    ( Xong rồi bạn, xem lại được chưa nha ^^ )

Thank you.
    Regards,
    Prince