Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Help! My wife is cheating on me!

Thread: Help! My wife is cheating on me!

Default Help! My wife is cheating on me!

Dear all,

My Vietnamese wife of 14 years is cheating on me. I am heavily distraught. I love her dearly without avail. Any suggestion welcome.

Would anyone help me translate the following text for me please.

Desperate.

Anh ,
    Di.a chi? check :

Em tranh thu? gu*?i thu* ra truo*'c khi mailman to*i la^'y thu*.
    La`m o*n cho em bie^'t ne^'u address du'ng hoa(.c sai truo*'c 11am.
    Va` sau khi anh nha^.n duo*.c tho* em thi` anh la`m o*n nha('n tin cho em bie^'t mo^.t tie^'ng .

Cu*ng ye^u o*i ... anh go*?i cu*ng the^m 2 accounts nu*~a ne` ...

Vi` security issues ne^n anh kho^ng -de^? pw chung trong thu* na^`y. Anh co' the^? go*?i thu* kha'c ba'o cho cu*ng hay
    no'i rie^ng cho cu*ng bie^'t. Cu*ng cu~ng -doa'n -du*o*.c ma` ha.
    Vo*'i su*. cha(m so'c cu?a cu*ng, anh cha('c cha('n se? so*'m -du*o*.c tha`nh co^ng.
    Anh ye^u cu*ng va` thu*o*ng nho*' tha^.t nhie^`u ... muahhhhhhhhh ...

Cool

oh dear!! it's seem like your wife is now adultery :| she and her lover are changing letters to each other :| they have a secret password because of security issues.... and perhaps they love each other very much! >"< I think you should ask her about this when you feel it's suitable try on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rsobob View Post
    Dear all,

My Vietnamese wife of 14 years is cheating on me. I am heavily distraught. I love her dearly without avail. Any suggestion welcome.

Would anyone help me translate the following text for me please.

Desperate.

Anh , = hi you
    Di.a chi? check : Address / check

Em tranh thu? gu*?i thu* ra truo*'c khi mailman to*i la^'y thu*.= I manage to send the letter before the mailman come to get the letter
    La`m o*n cho em bie^'t ne^'u address du'ng hoa(.c sai truo*'c 11am. = Please tell me if the address is wrong or not before 11 AM
    Va` sau khi anh nha^.n duo*.c tho* em thi` anh la`m o*n nha('n tin cho em bie^'t mo^.t tie^'ng . And please inform me that you've just received my letter.

.................................................. .................................................. ...............

And this paragraph was sent by a man to his lover ( I guess so)

Cu*ng ye^u o*i ... anh go*?i cu*ng the^m 2 accounts nu*~a ne` ... My dear beloved ! I send you two other accounts .....

Vi` security issues ne^n anh kho^ng -de^? pw chung trong thu* na^`y. Anh co' the^? go*?i thu* kha'c ba'o cho cu*ng hay = because of security issue I can't type/write passwords together . I will send another letter/mail to tell you know

no'i rie^ng cho cu*ng bie^'t. Cu*ng cu~ng -doa'n -du*o*.c ma` ha. = I inform you privately and you can understand it huh!

Vo*'i su*. cha(m so'c cu?a cu*ng, anh cha('c cha('n se? so*'m -du*o*.c tha`nh co^ng. = I will succeed thanks to your care.

Anh ye^u cu*ng va` thu*o*ng nho*' tha^.t nhie^`u ... muahhhhhhhhh = I love you and miss you very much ... a lot of kiss
    I don't know the meanings of "muahhhhhhhhhhhhh" Maybe, it's "kiss you much"
    I think "muahhhhhhhhh" is "a lot of kiss" In Vietnamese the abbreviation of hôn/ kiss is "h" and mua/rain to express somthing happen uninterruptly, much and continuously

You should sack or give her a kick l he,he,.........
    Last edited by english-learner; 08-12-2008 at 11:24 AM.

"muahhh" here is exactly means "kiss"

"muahhhhhhh" is the noise made by a peting kiss. It is as the parents kiss their baby before they say good night.
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by dethuong_x0x View Post
    "muahhhhhhh" is the noise made by a peting kiss. It is as the parents kiss their baby before they say good night.

As I had said, I guess :
    Mua = Mưa
    H = hôn/kiss
    Muahhhhh maybe "a rain of kiss", kiss like a rain pours !!!.
    Because this is two Vietnamese said to each other. Not Americans

Anh ,
    Di.a chi? check :

Em tranh thu? gu*?i thu* ra truo*'c khi mailman to*i la^'y thu*.
    La`m o*n cho em bie^'t ne^'u address du'ng hoa(.c sai truo*'c 11am.
    Va` sau khi anh nha^.n duo*.c tho* em thi` anh la`m o*n nha('n tin cho em bie^'t mo^.t tie^'ng .
    Dear,
    Check address:

I took my time to send this letter just before the mailman come for collection.
    Please let me know wheather the address is correct before 11am.
    And please send a message to let me know when you receive my letter

Cu*ng ye^u o*i ... anh go*?i cu*ng the^m 2 accounts nu*~a ne` ...

Vi` security issues ne^n anh kho^ng -de^? pw chung trong thu* na^`y. Anh co' the^? go*?i thu* kha'c ba'o cho cu*ng hay
    no'i rie^ng cho cu*ng bie^'t. Cu*ng cu~ng -doa'n -du*o*.c ma` ha.
    Vo*'i su*. cha(m so'c cu?a cu*ng, anh cha('c cha('n se? so*'m -du*o*.c tha`nh co^ng.
    Anh ye^u cu*ng va` thu*o*ng nho*' tha^.t nhie^`u ... muahhhhhhhhh ...
    Honey, I am sending you 2 more accounts...
    Because of security issues, I cannot send the passwords along in this letter. I will tell you privately. But you should be able to guess it don't you? With your help, sure I will be sucessful soon.
    I love you and miss you alot

hankypanky28

hi, so sorry to hear that your vietnamese wife is cheating on you! My case is the opposite of yours - my husband is cheating on me. He is working in HCMC and has been playing behind my back for some time now with a vietnamese woman. He has by accident, sent me sms meant for her, written in vietnamese - that was how i came to know about their relationship. Until now, i have yet to confront him. I will have to gather enough concrete evidence to get a divorce from him.

Can you give any suggestions?

doodoodaadaa

Sorry to hear that your Slut Wife is cheating on you... You need to get a Private Investigator and prove that she is committed an adultry. This will be in your favor when going to court. Hope that help.

P.S. Don't go and do stupid thing ok