Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Hello from Tucson!

Thread: Hello from Tucson!

Default Hello from Tucson!

Hello!

My name is Ben. I'm working on a book about Agent Orange and its continuing effects in Vietnam and among former American GIs, including my father, who spent 1970 in Tay Ninh Province and Cambodia. I spent the summer of 2008 traveling alone through VN on a motorbike, and when I return I'd like to be able to speak better Vietnamese so I can learn more from locals. I also just love Vietnam, its people, its food, its culture, its landscape, and its language. I'm hoping to meet people, improve my Vietnamese, and help others improve their English. I've been teaching English at a university for almost 10 years, so I know a bit about the language.

Looking forward to chatting!
    Warmest!
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Quick View Post
    Hello!

My name is Ben. I'm working on a book about Agent Orange and its continuing effects in Vietnam and among former American GIs, including my father, who spent 1970 in Tay Ninh Province and Cambodia. I spent the summer of 2008 traveling alone through VN on a motorbike, and when I return I'd like to be able to speak better Vietnamese so I can learn more from locals. I also just love Vietnam, its people, its food, its culture, its landscape, and its language. I'm hoping to meet people, improve my Vietnamese, and help others improve their English. I've been teaching English at a university for almost 10 years, so I know a bit about the language.

Looking forward to chatting!
    Hello Ben , I'm Gerrard from Vietnam . Nice to meet you . Willing to have you to improve your Vietnamese . Add me in skype : gerrard_vn99 . Good luck , bro !