Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Kindly help to translate, thank you.

Thread: Kindly help to translate, thank you.

Default Kindly help to translate, thank you.

Nhung em cam thay rat co loi voi anh.

Em that su ko muon gi em ma khien anh phai phien nao nhu vay anh co hieu em ko ma anh lai tot voi em nhu vay.

Em that su cung ko muon phai di lam dau. Nhung anh phai hieu cho em. Gi hoang canh gia dinh cua em nen em bat buot phai di lam.

Anh co hieu ko. Anh tot voi em nhu vay em that su rat cam dong. Anh biet ko em that su rat yeu anh nhung em ko muon anh phai gi em ma phien nao nhu vay em cam thay rat buon.
    Last edited by kefka; 04-28-2008 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kefka View Post
    Nhung em cam thay rat co loi voi anh.

Em that su ko muon gi em ma khien anh phai phien nao nhu vay anh co hieu em ko ma anh lai tot voi em nhu vay.

Em that su cung ko muon phai di lam dau. Nhung anh phai hieu cho em. Gi hoang canh gia dinh cua em nen em bat buot phai di lam.

Anh co hieu ko. Anh tot voi em nhu vay em that su rat cam dong. Anh biet ko em that su rat yeu anh nhung em ko muon anh phai gi em ma phien nao nhu vay em cam thay rat buon.
    But I feel that i am not fair with you.
    I really dont want to see you have to think of me. Do you understand me? why are you so kind with me?
    I really don't want to go to work too. But you should understand me. Due to my family circumstance so that i have to work,
    Do you see my point. I really appreciate your kind-heart. do you know that i love you so much but i dont want to make you being worried about me. I feel very sad.