Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Andrew Sydney

Thread: Andrew Sydney

Andrew3

Default Andrew Sydney

Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Paddy Ltdra,,and others for there assistance,,, Anh phai noi rang ,,o day anh dang hoc tieng viet, va bang cach Vdict anh co the noi tieng viet tot hon, nhung chi bang no luc cua Cac ban o day anh co the noi nhu the thanks heaps

my translation is my weak side,,,

Just a little phrase or sentence to be translated

(We need to have a serious talk ) could you translate that in a colloquial way thanks

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew3 View Post
    Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Paddy Ltdra,,and others for there assistance,,, Anh phai noi rang ,,o day anh dang hoc tieng viet, va bang cach Vdict anh co the noi tieng viet tot hon, nhung chi bang no luc cua Cac ban o day anh co the noi nhu the thanks heaps

(We need to have a serious talk ) could you translate that in a colloquial way thanks

Andrew
    Anh phai noi rang ,,o day anh dang hoc tieng viet, va bang cach Vdict anh co the noi tieng viet tot hon, nhung chi bang no luc cua Cac ban o day anh co the noi nhu the
    My suggestion:
    Anh muốn nói rằng anh đang học tiếng Việt và thông qua trang web Vdict anh hy vọng mình có thể nói hay viết tiếng Việt tốt hơn. Nhưng phải nhờ vào sự giúp đỡ của các bạn ở trang web này thì anh mới cải thiện tiếng Việt của mình được.
    ĐÂy là điều anh có thể nói với em.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew3 View Post
    Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Paddy Ltdra,,and others for there assistance,,, Anh/Tôi phai noi rang ,,o day anh/tôi dang hoc tieng Viet, va bang cach/với Vdict anh/tôi co the noi tieng Viet tot hon, nhung không chi bằng nổ lực cua Cac ban o/trong day giúp anh/tôi co the noi được nhu the/vậy. thanks heaps

Andrew
    You wroted it to us ?!. You are welcomed and thanks alot for given us a chance to help & learn . Oh, about your Vietnamese writing. You are doing very well Andrew. But there is a little suggestion you may want to learn, the word "anh" you meant "I" right ? you only say "anh" when you are a man surely know you are older or you a lover to the person/people that you are talking to. Otherwise You want to use "tôi" for "I".In this case you mention about "I want to say thank you to you all" ,so It is " Tôi muốn nói lời cảm ơn đến tất cả các bạn".

Chúng ta cần phải có một cuộc nói chuyện nghiêm túc
    Last edited by LtDra; 04-09-2008 at 09:33 AM.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất