Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Hello!

Thread: Hello!

AMIE

Smile Hello!

Hi everybody!

I'm AMIE. This's my first time into this website. It's very interesting!

I'am begining to learn English. I learn English for my work, my communication. Learning English, i can learning too British culture, i can read many book, watch many film who are excellently of world...

Now, I'm a student in the last year of the foreign trade university. After graduation, i want to work for a stock company. I dont know how i choose it, but i think i love securities..

My English is very bad. So, I hope you helps me!

Nice weekend to everyone!

Default Hello Amie

Hi Amie,

I am an English-speaking European and saw your note. You have the right attitude to improve your English skills as a student so that you can join a stock company. I am working for a European Bank, and although I am not in securities, I undertand your interest for it.

I would like to help you improving your English (which is already good) and would like you to help me learn some Vietnamese as well. I do not know any word of Vietnamese, but I fell in love with a Vietnamese woman, and I am not sure if I will ever get to her heart . So maybe you can help me find the right words in Vietnamese and give me some advise how to win the (vietnamese) heart of the love of my life.

This way, you could improve your English, and I could save my life!

Thanks and Cheers
    Tom

Default Hi everyone

I'm vietnamese. I have a Job. the english is very importand for me in the furture, i think so.
    I have just learn english for one year ago. my writing is badly. I hope that will be bester when to meet every body by writing.
    end very glass to meet everybody

Hi Tri11,

for only one year English your writing is not so bad. Tell me more about yourself and your job. I did not understand the last sentence of your posting.
    If Amie is out there, look forward to her reply too.

Default Hi thomas

I'm very happy to receive your message. i learn english in the night english class in my country.
    i like to converse with attention.
    the last sentence, I was wrong "end" . It have to "and" that' s right
    how old are you? I know this question is not polite in your country but in my country that 's social ralation.
    I'm 35 year's old. and i'm the bussinessman in the furniture office

My mail 's tranhuynhtri@yahoo.com. I really to be willing to receive yuor message