Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
please me

Thread: please me

Smile please me

mình làm rùi mong các bạn chỉ giáo . mình đọc thì hiểu , nhưng dịch thì dở mong bạn dịch dùm . thank you so much

while I was in prison , I (1).....spent...... a lot of time wondering about what had gone wrong . bviously pilar and I had (2) .............made.... a mistake some where , but we had taken a lot of trouble to see to it that no one would catch us . I (3) .....had ........... a bad time in prison , but while i was there , I 4 ....made............. a decision that i would find pilar again when I got out and we would spend the 5 .....time ............. of our lives together .

just before I was release , I had a visitor . it was my( 6)....lawyer...... he said he just wanted to have word with me about pilar . I hope he would 7 tell me where she was , but he told me to stop looking (8) ....for ............. her and warned me that it would not do any good. I 9 told to him that I had made a promise to pilar that I would never 10 ......forget.... her . it was then that he told me something 11 ...which............. finally allowed me to see through her . the police had told him that it had been pilar 12 .........who....... had betrayed me . we had an argument, and of course i accused him marking it all up , but somehow i knew that he was 13 telling the truth

a few days later i was release . I realize that i had 14....made .......... a terrible mess of my life . I started drinking , and kept on drinking until I had lost everything , ang ended up on the streets . It 15 took me years to recover

1 a used b spent c employed d took

2 a done b taken , c made , d had

3 had , b passed , c spent , d enjoyed

4a had , b did , c found , d made

5 a rest , b end c time , d finals

6 a judge , b witness , c lawyer , d policeman

7 a say , b speak , c ask , d tell

8 a at , b for , c to , d into

9 a explained , b told , c suggested , d said

10a love , b remember , c forget , d miss

11 a it , b which , c he , d who

12 a she , b which , c whose , d who

13 a telling , b saying , c speaking , d giving

14 a done , b made , c taken , d had

15 a spent , b cost , c paid , d took

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen emanuen View Post
    mình làm rùi mong các bạn chỉ giáo . mình đọc thì hiểu , nhưng dịch thì dở mong bạn dịch dùm . thank you so much

while I was in prison , I (1).....spent...... a lot of time wondering about what had gone wrong . bviously pilar and I had (2) .............made.... a mistake some where , but we had taken a lot of trouble to see to it that no one would catch us . I (3) .....had ........... a bad time in prison , but while i was there , I 4 ....made............. a decision that i would find pilar again when I got out and we would spend the 5 .....time ............. of our lives together .

5. a rest.

Smile please help me!

mình làm rùi mong các bạn sửa sai dùm . . thank you so much

while I was in prison , I (1).....spent...... a lot of time wondering about what had gone wrong . obviously pilar and I had (2) .............made.... a mistake some where , but we had taken a lot of trouble to see to it that no one would catch us . I (3) .....had ........... a bad time in prison , but while i was there , I 4 ....made............. a decision that i would find pilar again when I got out and we would spend the 5 .....time ............. of our lives together .

just before I was release , I had a visitor . it was my( 6)....lawyer...... he said he just wanted to have word with me about pilar . I hope he would 7 tell me where she was , but he told me to stop looking (8) ....for ............. her and warned me that it would not do any good. I 9 told to him that I had made a promise to pilar that I would never 10 ......forget.... her . it was then that he told me something 11 ...which............. finally allowed me to see through her . the police had told him that it had been pilar 12 .........who....... had betrayed me . we had an argument, and of course i accused him marking it all up , but somehow i knew that he was 13 telling the truth

a few days later i was release . I realize that i had 14....made .......... a terrible mess of my life . I started drinking , and kept on drinking until I had lost everything , ang ended up on the streets . It 15 took me years to recover

1 a used b spent c employed d took

2 a done b taken , c made , d had

3 had , b passed , c spent , d enjoyed

6 a judge , b witness , c lawyer , d policeman

7 a say , b speak , c ask , d tell

8 a at , b for , c to , d into

9 a explained , b told , c suggested , d said

10a love , b remember , c forget , d miss

11 a it , b which , c he , d who

12 a she , b which , c whose , d who

13 a telling , b saying , c speaking , d giving

14 a done , b made , c taken , d had

15 a spent , b cost , c paid , d took[/QUOTE]

Smile

[QUOTE=nguyen emanuen;8339]mình làm rùi mong các bạn sửa sai dùm . . thank you so much

while I was in prison , I (1).....spent...... a lot of time wondering about what had gone wrong . obviously pilar and I had (2) .............made.... a mistake some where , but we had taken a lot of trouble to see to it that no one would catch us . I (3) .....had ........... a bad time in prison , but while i was there , I 4 ....made............. a decision that i would find pilar again when I got out and we would spend the 5 .....time ............. of our lives together .

góp ý chút nha.
    mình ko biết từ PILAR, tra từ điển cũng không có, nên mình để yên không dịch nha

I 9 said to him that I had made a promise to pilar that I would never 10 ......forget.... her
    I realized that i had 14....made .......... a terrible mess of my life
    spend the 5 rest of our lives together.
    a few days later, i was release
    Khi tôi còn ở trong tù, tôi đã dành rất nhiều thời gian tự hỏi rằng đã sai lầm ở khâu nào. Dĩ nhiên tôi và PILAR đã mắc sai lầm ở đâu đó, nhưng chúng tôi đã tính toán rất tỉ mỉ để không ai có thể bắt được chúng tôi. Thời gian ở trong tù thật tệ, nhưng khi tôi ở đấy, tôi đã quyết định mình sẽ tìm lại PILAR sau khi ra tù, và chúng tôi sẽ sống quãng đời còn lại bên nhau.
    Ngay trước khi tôi được phóng thích, tôi có một vị khách đến thăm. Đó chính là vị luật sư của tôi. Ông ấy có một vài lời muốn nói với tôi về PILAR. Tôi đã mong đợi rằng ông sẽ nói cho tôi biết PILAR ở đâu, nhưng ông ấy lại khuyên toi không nên đi tìm PILAR nữa và cảnh báo với tôi rằng điều đó chẳng tốt lành gì đâu. Tôi nói với vị luật sư rằng tôi đã hứa với PILAR là tôi sẽ không bao giờ quên cô ấy. Khi đó, ông đã tiết lộ cho tôi một vài thông tin giúp tôi có cái nhìn đúng đắn về PILAR. Cảnh sát đã nói với ông rằng chính PILAR đã phản bội tôi. Chúng tôi đã nổ ra một cuộc tranh cãi, dĩ nhiên tôi buộc tội ông ấy đã thêu dệt nên mọi chuyện, nhưng dù gì đi nữa, tôi biết được rằng ông ấy đã nói đúng sự thật.
    Vài ngày sau đó, tôi được phóng thích. Tôi nhận ra rằng mình đã tạo nên một sự lộn xộn khủng khiếp trong cuộc đời mình. Tôi lao vào rượu chè, và những cơn say kéo dài cho đến khi tôi mất tất cả, và trở thành kẻ vô gia cư (ý này mình không chắc, bạn tham khảo thêm nha.). Tôi đã mất nhiều năm sau đó để lấy lại những gì đã mất^^
    mong góp ý.thx!