Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Will somebody please help me? What should I do about my aunt?

Thread: Will somebody please help me? What should I do about my aunt?

Default Will somebody please help me? What should I do about my aunt?

My aunt is Vietnamese and she won't leave me alone. She likes to yell at me for no reason, and she also slaps me when I give my opinion. She punishes me every week, is she crazy? She won't listen to me, so I can't talk to her. How can I make her leave me alone?

I have tried talking to another relative, but when my aunt found out, she punished me for months because of this. So I can't talk to anyone.

please send her to me to check

Where is your parent? where are you living ? and how old are you?
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Quote Originally Posted by sky View Post
    My aunt is Vietnamese and she won't leave me alone. She likes to yell at me for no reason, and she also slaps me when I give my opinion. She punishes me every week, is she crazy? She won't listen to me, so I can't talk to her. How can I make her leave me alone?

I have tried talking to another relative, but when my aunt found out, she punished me for months because of this. So I can't talk to anyone.

You have done something wrong?? or, she really hate you, if impossible, you should restrict maximum to meet her, you have to independent to be able to live outside.

Escape from her as soon as possible if she has problem with nerves.

she sounds unstable
    it depends on where you're living

if you live in the United States, Canada, UK, Australia (ie. Western countries), that is unacceptable
    but if you live in Vietnam... sad, but true, that behavior is acceptable 50% of the time
    Free Vietnamese lessons - Study Now!
    http://seahorseviet.wordpress.com

Ask your aunt's husband or does she has a children or even your closed relatives, talk to them because you anut need a psychiatric help (if she always get mad without any reason).

This is not natural at all, and that is a shame your aunt treats you like this.

Its so sad to know about your situation, try to keep cool your aunt. Your aunt may be an aggressive personality handle her in cool way. Try to know the reasons why she has crazy behavior about you.