Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Learning foreign languages
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Learning foreign languages

andylow

Default Learning foreign languages

Very nice site, I love it! Does anybody know where I could take an English course abroad? I have heard of cursos ingles inglaterra , studiare inglese londra, and Study in foreign language schools Any other course consolidators or school you could recommend? Here is what I would also recommend cursos ingles madrid

Hi, andylow. what's your english level? how long have you learned?
    You really need provide more information about yourself.
    Here is a site maybe help you: English language schools

thank very much. I want to learn E by long time. if y always appear this web, please contact me. hope U agree with me. my E is badly so it is wrong when i wrote- I known that. But please trying to understand

dede

Default language

I want to learn some other foreign language except English. And I'm Chinese, I can teach you Mandarin in exchange. But I don't know which other language to learn. I have no idea about this. I have only found some language learning related sites, Sprachaufenthalte, German language school and språkresor . I wonder someone could give me some other suggestion or recommendation. Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!

Default Learning a 2nd language

Hi Dede,
    How about learn some Vietnamese ?

If you are interested to learn Vietnamese and teach me some Chinese, then contact me on thang.phan@afp.gov.au

Default Hi dede

Are you chinese I'm trying to learn chinese, and I learn it on the online but I don't know how to pronuonce the chinese pronuonciation, but I usually go to the website they use zinying symbol and the website call www.zapchinese.com if you don't mind to help please email me at my yahoo email freedomplanet_nie@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance for your help. Oh if you interested in learning French you can go to this wesite www.zapfrench.com. Well hope you reply.
    Last edited by Watney; 01-07-2008 at 09:07 PM.

infiniti

Learning english is not a short process. It takes time and you have to be patient. Try to enjoy your learning experience. It will help you learn faster. Play word games with your friends, read papers and magazines. You can also refer to www.vocabularybuilding.org for the never exhausting lists of words.

learning Hindi is a long process. It takes time and courage. And you have to get married to an Indian girl for experience.
    Last edited by Tanyenbai; 07-30-2009 at 10:35 AM.

good thanks all