Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
hi everyone

Thread: hi everyone

Default hi everyone

hi everyone i was wondering if female best friends can say each other Thuong yeu va nho nhieu is that ok when they write each others ????

Quote Originally Posted by thath View Post
    hi everyone i was wondering if female best friends can say each other Thuong yeu va nho nhieu is that ok when they write each others ????
    I don't think so if they are the same sex. They can say "Mến bạn" và "buồn khi không có bạn"
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

how about if both of them are female,know each others very well ,old , best friends from high school could they still use this words Thuong yeu va nho nhieu just to express the good affection or it means another thing that i haven t thought yet ????????

Quote Originally Posted by thath View Post
    how about if both of them are female,know each others very well ,old , best friends from high school could they still use this words Thuong yeu va nho nhieu just to express the good affection or it means another thing that i haven t thought yet ????????
    "Thuong yeu va nho nhieu" is "in love and missing a lot" do you think that is OK to say to best friends? But since they are a close best friend I think what ever they both tried to say it will be undertandable even when one person say "I hate you" the other will get it as an opposite mean.
    Last edited by LtDra; 01-16-2008 at 04:09 AM.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất