Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
pls, nhiều thuật ngữ quá.

Thread: pls, nhiều thuật ngữ quá.

Default pls, nhiều thuật ngữ quá.

"When I entered the active life, I worked in the stock market. My youth was like a period of economic bubble...
    I could accumulate many assets of a huge value by speculating on real estate, but...
    Really soon, I sensed that I was about to reach the saturation point of those money games!
    But if we analyze the economy of the latest years, we can easily conclude that it was normal!
    You probably know about what happened to the financial organizations, which only did the necessary work, and to all those clients who transformed in to financial ogres.
    But the bursting of the economic bubble didn't affect me because I had already moved all my financial goods!"

Đây là lời của một tay boss nói về cách thức nó vượt qua nền kinh tế bong bóng (hay sao ấy). Bạn nào hảo tâm dịch hộ mình nghe? :"> Cám ơn rất cám ơn! =)

Sau cùng nó có nói "Did I correctly answer to your interrogations about my notion of money?" Mình không hiểu "notion of money" ở đây tức là gì. Các bác tiện thể giải nghĩa luôn hộ nhé.
    Last edited by Kixx; 08-27-2010 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kixx View Post
    "When I entered the active life, I worked in the stock market. My youth was like a period of economic bubble...
    I could accumulate many assets of a huge value by speculating on real estate, but...
    Really soon, I sensed that I was about to reach the saturation point of those money games!
    But if we analyze the economy of the latest years, we can easily conclude that it was normal!
    You probably know about what happened to the financial organizations, which only did the necessary work, and to all those clients who transformed in to financial ogres.
    But the bursting of the economic bubble didn't affect me because I had already moved all my financial goods!"

Đây là lời của một tay boss nói về cách thức nó vượt qua nền kinh tế bong bóng (hay sao ấy). Bạn nào hảo tâm dịch hộ mình nghe? :"> Cám ơn rất cám ơn! =)

Sau cùng nó có nói "Did I correctly answer to your interrogations about my notion of money?" Mình không hiểu "notion of money" ở đây tức là gì. Các bác tiện thể giải nghĩa luôn hộ nhé.
    Tự dịch trước đi.