Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
My Blogs (Writings about every day life) - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: My Blogs (Writings about every day life)

Cái Khăn Lông

Tuần trước về nhà mang theo cái khăn lông với cái khăn bath mat về ..cứ tưởng là ở unit còn 1 cặp ..có người đầu óc để đâu ..chắc đang nhớ ai đó ..

gặp anh với mấy nhóc cuối tuần xuống chơi ...tắm ..khăn lông sũng nước tính đi thay thì tìm không ra...lúc đó mới tá hỏa tam tinh...

đem khăn đi giặt ..không khô nổi ..vì mùa Đông lạnh ..

tối Chủ Nhật trước khi đi ngủ rửa ráy phải dùng cái khăn lau chén lau đỡ ...sáng hôm qua đành đi làm không tắm vì khăn lau chén không đủ lớn để lau cả tóc ...cả mình ..

tới giờ ăn trưa hớt hả đi shop mua 1 cặp ..

tối qua tắm xong lau thấy sướng sao đó ...hôm nay khăn cũ khô sẽ bỏ khăn mới vô giặt ..
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài
    Lấy nhau chẳng đặng thương hoài nghìn năm

Trivial

It was a good day...not too busy ...was walking down the corridor when Dr M yelled out...you've been walking up and down...I laughed and yelled back..got to get rid of my pot..he..what pot??...this..I gestured down to my belly...he...just becareful you don't lose the top bits...

as usual he is very naughty...hehehe but I don't mind..he's good fun to work with..he knows lots of stuff that is non-medical..I have learnt heaps...useless things.. but what the heck...like bromide was used in the soldiers' tea to dampen their sex drive...or that cougars are older ladies with younger men...and one time he showed me a scan of a brain that was in trouble..he explained which bits was what..and which bits was important..

I like it when everyone is around...it makes it less stressful as we all know each other's work habits..when one is away it feels like a part is missing...like a car struggling when it has a spare tyre on...it still go... but not at 100%.
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

Riêng Một Góc Trời

Hôm qua tôi đi dự tiệc...20th anniversary của người cháu của chồng ..đang cầm đôi đũa ngồi ăn thì cs Minh Hoàng của ban nhạc Viễn Du cất giọng..nghe nhạc dạo làm tôi gác đôi đũa qua một bên lắng nghe..mấy tuần nay bận rộn tôi không cho phép tôi nghĩ đến anh ..vậy mà tối qua ngồi nghe hai mắt cay cay..đâu có quên được anh...

xong bài hát đó tôi vội vàng đứng dậy để đi ..băng qua sàn nhảy...băng qua nguyên một reception... đi rest room để rửa mặt ...cố gắng lấy lại hồn ...

Người vui bên ấy, xót xa nơi này, thương hình dáng ai
    Vòng tay tiếc nuối, bước chân âm thầm, nghe giọt nắng phai
    Đời như sương khói, mơ hồ, trong bóng tối
    Em đã xa xôi, tôi vẫn chơi vơi, riêng một góc trời

Hạ còn nắng ấm, thấy lòng sao buốt giá
    Gọi tên em mãi, trong cơn mê này, mình nhớ thương nhau
    Last edited by dewdrops; 08-01-2011 at 06:47 AM.
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

Kẻ Đi Người Ở

Hôm nay vô ..không thấy tên trên bản là biết rồi ..ông ta đã đi chầu trời ..còn ông chết đi sống lại thì vẫn bị bơm sữa ..mấy nhóc y tá bảo V ơi vô coi nè ..da ông đang red and sore ...thoa gì đây ..tôi cũng bí lù ..ngại vô tại ông ta đang ở trong phòng tắm ..bị ngoắc hoài cũng phải vô ..mấy nhỏ đứng đó bảo ..vô đi không sao đâu ông decent rồi ..

vô tới nơi tội nghiệp ông già...ông ta đang ngồi trên shower chair ...decent vì mấy nhóc đã lấy khăn lông che của quý của ông ...còn bao nhiêu vẫn lộ ra ..

người thì rút lại ..chẳng thấy thịt đâu ..nhìn trên lưng ông mà thấy tội ..da ông bị rash ..rồi có chỗ bị loét ra ..máu me đầy lưng ..ông ta lâu lâu lại rên hừ hừ ..đúng là red and sore ..tôi . ..gọi cho bác sĩ xin steroid cream...không có thoa gì mà hết được ..

vừa xuống tới dept...R..they mới gọi kìa ..Elocon ..tôi lại gọi lên lại ..rash có weep không ? ..có ..okie ..vậy thì ointment ..

xong..V ới ..có gì để stick denture của ông không ? sáng nay bác sĩ không hiểu bệnh nhân ..ông bác sĩ ..let see if I can find your nurse to put your choppers in..

thế là tôi phải đi order..chiều mang lên ..can't do V ơi ..he's lost weight..no point ..the dentures are swimming in his mouth ..okie..I'll leave it here just in case...

muốn chết mà cũng không được yên thân ..giờ sống lại còn khổ gấp bao nhiêu lần ..
    Last edited by dewdrops; 08-02-2011 at 11:08 AM.
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

Love Birds

Walked home today to find 2 teenagers walking hand in hand..dung dăng dung dẻ..then at the traffic lights they stopped eventhough it was green..he then circled his arms around her and they smooched..ehehhee

I looked away...then the lights turned green and off they would go again...holding hands..at the next traffic lights they stopped again and smooched...the poor things..the traffic lights changed thus he didn't even get his arms around her before it was green again...

was thinking to myself..how nice it would be to be young and carefree again...to experience first love..how sweet..
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

Slim Pickings

The drug reps usually come bearing gifts...we do not get big gifts like the doctors..only courtesy ones..like a box of chocolate ..a bottle of wine here and there..a clock embossed with their product...tissues..pens...chocolate sauce..and whatever else..

The director would hoard these and save them up for our Christmas and our Kris Kringle party..gifts have to be $10 and under..everyone brings a plate..he provides the drinks..a 6 packs of light beer..some champagne..some punch made by a staff member..non-alcoholic of course..

this year I got drawn out twice..at the Christmas party I had a choice of chocolates or wine..I chose chocolates as I don't drink..the box is now sitting in the pharmacy..our snack for Christmas...today at the Christmas party I won a bottle of wine..

how is that...may be my luck is changing...
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

Meoww..Meoww

We looked for the cat..it was in an abandoned laneway..a dead end..looked creepy..the only sign of the cat was a rope on 2 poles..then 3 steps down into ?? the basement..

we were early..got there around 910pm..walked down the steps to be greeted by a guy..$15 each to get in..further down was a room about twice the size of my lounge room..black curtains all around..a tiny stage ..a piano..a quartet was getting ready...with a bass..and 2 guitars..the 4th a singer..

they had about 10 tables ??..seated about 4-6..tiny tables just enough to put your drinks on..
    we were lucky..we grabbed the last one..with 2 stools..at the other end was the bar..

by the time the show started there must have been about 100 people..

from what we can decipher this quartet was suppose to be good..hence they took the prime time spot..at 930pm..and in the basement..the other group upstairs at 730pm not as good??

the singer joked..last year we were up there..today we are down here..may be next year we will be out in the streets..

a person in the audience joked..may be Hardware Lane..and everyone laughed..she had a velvety voice..and a great personality..her face changes as she sang..her guys were cute as well...they all took turns to solo...
    we left after the first set..our butts were not used to the hard timber stools..

all I remembered was how wonderful it was to listen to live music..and just to absorb it all in...we were first timers..and it must have showed..all eyes were on us when we walked in..we were the only Asian in the room for a long while..only to be joined by another Asian girl..

it was a nice place..the owner said good bye and thanked us when we walked out..I am glad I chose Paris Cat....next time have to book early..so we can get a table..this time it was by luck that there was a table left..
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

The things we take for granted

Had my first shampoo this morning since the accident...why didn't I think of it before??

wrapped my bad hand in a freezer bag tied with an elastic band..popped some Tegaderm with padding onto my badly grazed left shoulder..and 2 band-aids onto my grazed left hand..the knees are not too bad..only slightly grazed..and off I went..

it took awhile to shampoo..used my left hand to shampoo my head..then the right hand to catch the tail end...and some did run down my face..only a bare minimum though..so just gently dabbed my face with water to get rid of the shampoo..

mission accomplished..
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

645pm

Tôi bảo anh làm tôi hay lo ..anh ..lại đổ thừa ..không ...thật mà ..bao nhiêu năm ..

1/ anh đi đâu cũng về trễ ..về trễ cũng không điện thoại ..ở nhà cứ lo ..không biết có bị tai nạn gì không ..trễ thì cứ gọi ..gọi để khỏi lo ..

2/ đi đâu cũng trễ ..không để đủ thời gian ..làm em stress..như đi sân bay ..trong xe cứ hồi hộp không biết có trễ chuyến bay hay không ...

3/ đi làm em vô mang lunch thì quay qua quay lại thì anh bỏ đi đâu đó ..không nói 1 tiếng 1 lời nữa ..khách hàng vô hỏi anh đâu cũng không biết đâu mà trả lời ..ở nhà cũng vậy ..cứ quay đi là biến mất ..

tôi giao hẹn giờ có về trễ không cần biết..chỉ cần 645pm gọi ..báo mấy giờ về ..chỉ vậy thôi anh..okie..còn đi đâu phải nói 1 câu là đi đâu ..không có xách đít là đi mất tiêu

hôm nay đúng 645pm nghe điện thoại reo ..anh sẽ về ngay bây giờ ...hehehe làm tôi hết hồn ..chưa đặt nồi cơm ..cũng may nhóc tì thấy mummy nó ngủ nó lo tối nay không có cơm ăn nó đã đặt một nồi ..

để coi được bao lâu ..
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

Walkies

I love my walks to and from work..it relaxes me..

the morning one ..the freshness..the sunshine..another day have started..feels like all my worries have gone..I can start fresh again...by the time I get to work I feel happy..all ready to start the day...

the evening one..the beautiful sunset...the aromas of dinners cooking nearby..the freshness of the breezes on my face..signalling another day have ended...by the time I get home...I have left all my worries at work..
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài