Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Diary... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Diary...

Quote Originally Posted by dethuong_x0x View Post
    hahaha..................
    03-01-09

Dear diary,
    It's me again. I am feeling blue. I just found out that the girl in the next village is in fact a boy. Oh, how depressing. I hate her (him). I hate you Dethuongx0x. Well, at least we did not meet and hold hands. More than ever, I wish for a dog and a jug of rice wine .

Quote Originally Posted by LtDra View Post
    Bác Pađy viết nhật ký hay quá .Ha ha ... chắc là trích đoạn của ngày xưa đây
    04-01-09

Dairy,
    I am soooo drunk. My buddy Ltdra dropped by this afternoon. We went out to have a drink. One drink led to another. That is all I remembered. My father found me sleeping on our doorstep. He beat the tar out of me for being drunk. What a friend I have. Ltdra dumped me right in front of our house without even ringing the door bell. He will pay for this. Maybe I will introduce him to the girl in next village, Dethuongx0x. That will make my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    03-01-09

Dear diary,
    It's me again. I am feeling blue. I just found out that the girl in the next village is in fact a boy. Oh, how depressing. I hate her (him). I hate you Dethuongx0x. Well, at least we did not meet and hold hands. More than ever, I wish for a dog and a jug of rice wine.

04-01-09

Dairy,
    I am soooo drunk. My buddy Ltdra dropped by this afternoon. We went out to have a drink. One drink led to another. That is all I remembered. My father found me sleeping on our doorstep. He beat the tar out of me for being drunk. What a friend I have. Ltdra dumped me right in front of our house without even ringing the door bell. He will pay for this. Maybe I will introduce him to the girl in next village, Dethuongx0x. That will make my day.
    05-01-09

Dairy,
    I met a very cute Taiwanese girl today at my work place. She stole couple glances at me, so I kept coming over and asked her if she needed anything. Holy cow! She has a sweet smile and also sweet voice. I hope she'll be back there on Thursday again, so I can talk to her more.
    Then I got home from work, got online and went to Vdict.
    You know what? I didn't mean to lie people that I was a girl. I had never been in Thai, so I have no chance to change my sex. They just looked at my name and guessed my gender. By the way, I can smell something is going on in uncle Paddy's house.
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!

05-01-09

Dairy,
    I met a very cute Taiwanese girl today at my work place. She stole couple glances at me, so I kept coming over and asked her if she needed anything. Holy cow! She has a sweet smile and also sweet voice. I hope she'll be back there on Thursday again, so I can talk to her more.
    Then I got home from work, got online and went to Vdict.
    You know what? I didn't mean to lie people that I was a girl. I had never been in Thai, so I have no chance to change my sex. They just looked at my name and guessed my gender. By the way, I can smell something is going on in uncle Paddy's house.
    bác đang dưới quê làm ruộng, chưa gặt lúa xong mà làm sao đã lên tỉnh đi làm nhà hàng, có computer, rồi còn đòi đi qua Thái nữa ???

bác đang dưới quê làm ruộng, chưa gặt lúa xong mà làm sao đã lên tỉnh đi làm nhà hàng, có computer, rồi còn đòi đi qua Thái nữa ???
    He is on the other side of your world. I guess.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

He is on the other side of your world. I guess.
    Tớ ở làng bên, làng tớ chuêyn đan dệt bao bố bán cho làng các bác lấy đựng thóc
    ---
    1st Version:
    2nd Version:

He he... thanks all

07/09/09
    These days, I was tired so I was missed went to Vdict forum.
    A new school year had started, to be tired to death.

Hic, write with English language is difficult. Write with Vietnam language is very very easy But I must to try...
    If I make a mistake when I write in English, advise me right away. If not, I won't know where I'm wrong (cám ơn carolton67 đã sữa giúp)

Nếu tôi có viết tiếng Anh sai chỗ nào, chỉ tôi liền nhé! Chứ không ấy thì tôi chả biết tôi sai nữa!

Quote Originally Posted by traicocxanh View Post
    He he... thanks all

07/09/09

Hic, write with English language is difficult. Write with Vietnam language is very very easy But I must to try...
    Because I had been tired for the last couple days, I had not visited Vdict forum. New school year had started, and this is wearing me out.
    Writing Vietnamese is very easy. Otherwise, writing English is so difficult, but I must try.

---
    1st Version:
    2nd Version:

Because I had been tired for the last couple days, I had not visited Vdict forum. New school year had started, and this is wearing me out.
    Writing ....Vietnamese is very easy. Otherwise, writing English is so difficult, but I must try.
    It isn't sound right for the use of "otherwise" here.
    See my perform for a OK sample
    Writing in Vietnamese is very easy for me, othewise I am just like a useless one as a Vietnamese.

Quote Originally Posted by traicocxanh View Post
    He he... thanks all

07/09/09

A little suggest for both of you. Hope it may help.

Since lately, I was very busy and tired for the new started/days of school, so I couldn't log in to Vdict until now.
    Last edited by LtDra; 09-08-2009 at 01:56 PM.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

It isn't sound right for the use of "otherwise" here.
    See my perform for a OK sample
    Writing in Vietnamese is very easy for me, othewise I am just like a useless one as a Vietnamese's one.

A little suggest for both of you. Hope it may help.

Since lately, I was very busy and tired for the new started/days of school, so I couldn't log in to Vdict until now.
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm tớ tuởng "otherwise" đuợc
    ---
    1st Version:
    2nd Version: