Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Vietnamese woman likes foreign man ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vietnamese woman likes foreign man ?

Default To Jessica Pham and Depress

Jessica-

You must 18 or younger. Reading your post has made me laugh so hard. You're so naive. Women are women regardless of their origin. They do what they do to satisfy their urges. It's their survival instinct.

To Depress-

You're too lenient on your husband. If taking a hard line against him will break up your family then let it be. Right now he's like a deer caught in a headline. He needs a shock treatment. You gotta to kick him out of the house. Otherwise it will be a long and agonizing wait cause that GF of his will suck him dry and abandon him like a dog. By then, he will have nothing left. No money. No jobs. And no family.

Stay Strong and Good Luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NguoiVietOnAo View Post
    Jessica-

You must 18 or younger. Reading your post has made me laugh so hard. You're so naive. Women are women regardless of their origin. They do what they do to satisfy their urges. It's their survival instinct.

NguoiVietOnAo,
    It seems like you are either a woman (speaking for yourself, of course) or you know a lot of "unsatisfied" women.
    Don't stereotype women like that. Have some respect.

depress

Whenever I think how he betrayed me, I also think of kicking him out of the house but when I think of my children, I hold back.
    I am planning to bring my children with me to pay a visit to her family one of this day and I want to know what is her future plan she is going to have with my husband even though my husband is not able to commit to her anything.
    She is only 22yrs old,she is young and has a long way to go and she can know other man who is single to give her a good life. Why does she want to cling on to a married man who cannot give her a committment ?

Quote Originally Posted by depress View Post
    Whenever I think how he betrayed me, I also think of kicking him out of the house but when I think of my children, I hold back.
    I am planning to bring my children with me to pay a visit to her family one of this day and I want to know what is her future plan she is going to have with my husband even though my husband is not able to commit to her anything.
    She is only 22yrs old,she is young and has a long way to go and she can know other man who is single to give her a good life. Why does she want to cling on to a married man who cannot give her a committment ?
    Well, in my opinion, this problem comes from 2 persons : that tricky girl, and ur own hubby. Actually that girl can do nothing harmful to ur family's happiness, but it's ur hubby who's chosen to "go out" and "have some funs". If in the beginning u were stricter and more serious with him, there may be no such story. So it was first, ur hubby's and ur own common mistakes.
    Besides, the problem also comes from the young girl who wants to seduce others' married husbands, just for money. I'm Vietnamese and I find this so hard to say by myself, but we must look directly at it, to avoid another ones that may happen in the futur : it's just about the economic gap between the rich (ur hubby) and the poor (that young girl), I won't believe there will be love between the 2 of them. Althought this kind of story doesn't usually happen, but it DOES do, cos Vietnam is developping, as u can find it in Europe times ago... As "10% of men cheat in US, the rest do it in Europe"
    So I think what ur hubby wants is just to have some funs. Try improve ur look, wear younger clothes, and, perhaps maybe u both haven't got well in ur sexual life? Usually that's y men go cheating outside...
    Just ignore this msg if u don't find it useful. Good luck
    Hãy làm những gì mình thích, đừng sống cuộc đời người khác áp đặt cho bản thân mình...

My opinion is that it takes 2 hands to clap & 2 to tango. Both parties must sit down and communicate, what's not right? What can be done?
    We are emotional being who needs communication. Is the wife aware of something missing? Men like to keep things to themselves and once they find someone who they can talk to, everything goes.
    I believe every country or group of people will have Black Sheeps among them, so it's pointless to stereotype Vietnamese girls. Just my 2 cents worthof thoughts.

Default To Paddy and Depress

Paddy-

"Respects I have a few but then again too few to mention."
    I don't think what I wrote bearing any disrespects to the women. Reality is harsh, my friend.

depress-

I strongly oppose to your idea of making a trip to see the woman. By doing so, you're giving her 2 much credits than she deserves, who is merely a common "gold digger". I could use another term here but Paddy may fault me again. Wink wink.

Further, you will waste your hard-earned money for this useless trip. It won't accomplish anything besides you may end up being humiliated in front of your kids when you confront her. This may scar them for life.

The source of this problem is not the woman in VN but rather it's your husband, who can't seem to keep his ---- in his pants. Until you slap some senses out of him, otherwise, kick him out. Make him pay alimony & child support. After these deductions, he won't have any $$ left on his paycheck to send back to her, let alone to make a trip to Nam.

What's a point of keeping a hubby, a father who's willing to forego everything for a young pair of lips. Stay strong. Seek support from your family members or friends. It may be easier than you thnk once you let it out. You deserve better.

Write to me if it makes you feel better.

atvracer2003

Default its true

That is the VN custom. Many men have many girlfriends/wives. Usually the girls are much younger than the men, because older men have money while younger guys do not. So you will see old men with very young girls. I have a VN wife now but she is the same age as me, but when she was 18 she got married to a 50yr man because he was rich in vn standards. But like always he was messing around with their house servant and my wife caught them together and then divorced him. If your friend is sending money there for her, she might have many men sending money to her too. Just have to be careful. I travel to VN alot and young girls always come up to me wanting to be my girlfriend. So now my wife has me followed if I try and go out alone. LOL

atvracer2003

Default For DEPRES

Hi Depres,

I can help you with some answers. You can email me at atvracer2003@yahoo.com I am on this site alot because I need some translations. I talk to my wifes family through yahoo IM and sometimes I look up some words so we can communicate. Anyways I know the ways of the VN people pretty well. Just write to me and I will write you back.
    take care,

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by atvracer2003 View Post
    That is the VN custom. Many men have many girlfriends/wives. Usually the girls are much younger than the men, because older men have money while younger guys do not. So you will see old men with very young girls. I have a VN wife now but she is the same age as me, but when she was 18 she got married to a 50yr man because he was rich in vn standards. But like always he was messing around with their house servant and my wife caught them together and then divorced him. If your friend is sending money there for her, she might have many men sending money to her too. Just have to be careful. I travel to VN alot and young girls always come up to me wanting to be my girlfriend. So now my wife has me followed if I try and go out alone. LOL
    IT's not Vnese custom , dude !
    Last edited by dethuong_x0x; 03-19-2008 at 08:47 AM.
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by NguoiVietOnAo View Post
    Paddy-

"Respects I have a few but then again too few to mention."
    I don't think what I wrote bearing any disrespects to the women. Reality is harsh, my friend.
    Well, have it "your way" then.

depress-

I strongly oppose to your idea of making a trip to see the woman. By doing so, you're giving her 2 much credits than she deserves, who is merely a common "gold digger". I could use another term here but Paddy may fault me again. Wink wink.

Further, you will waste your hard-earned money for this useless trip. It won't accomplish anything besides you may end up being humiliated in front of your kids when you confront her. This may scar them for life.

The source of this problem is not the woman in VN but rather it's your husband, who can't seem to keep his ---- in his pants. Until you slap some senses out of him, otherwise, kick him out. Make him pay alimony & child support. After these deductions, he won't have any $$ left on his paycheck to send back to her, let alone to make a trip to Nam.

What's a point of keeping a hubby, a father who's willing to forego everything for a young pair of lips. Stay strong. Seek support from your family members or friends. It may be easier than you thnk once you let it out. You deserve better.

Write to me if it makes you feel better.

Spit it out, I am not going to bite you.

Love is blind, I guess.