Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
hellooo - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hellooo

Quote Originally Posted by MrQ View Post
    ok, only just got your message, i know i know, i'm only 15 days late. anyway what words do you still need translation?
    are you addressing me? If so here is my original question:

Quote Originally Posted by trunnie View Post
    Great, thank you. How about "Council Tax" and "Child Tax Credit". Don't worry about correct translation. Just tell me what I can say in Vietnamese so the Vietnamese people in England can understand. Is it "Thuế hội đồng" and "Tiền cấp dưỡng con cái" or "Thuế cấp dưỡng con cái". Thanks!

HIENGUYEN

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ngoclan View Post
    Hello
    I have the same situation as you.
    I am vietnamese,live in Ha noi.I want to write,speak english as a native speaker. But my english is not really well.I can translate english into vietnamese ( just a little) but listen and speak( not well).
    I hope you or anyone (whose english is good) will help me to learn it better.
    Although a translation from English to Vietnamese is very easy, but an inversion is very difficult.
    You can use some programs of computer (such as word processor, etc…) to correct some your mistakes in English, but the value of those programs is limited...
    The skill of English is depended on your own; you should forget our language (that we have loved it) to write and read English...that is one of the keys in English. You should learn the grammar of English sentences that you read and I wish you will better in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by HIENGUYEN View Post
    Although a translation from English to Vietnamese is very easy, but an inversion is very difficult.
    You can use some programs of computer (such as word processor, etc…) to correct some your mistakes in English, but the value of those programs is limited...
    The skill of English is depended on your own; you should forget our language (that we have loved it) to write and read English...that is one of the keys in English. You should learn the grammar of English sentences that you read and I wish you will better in the future.
    I know all you say. I used some those programs, but they were no effect. As you say, the value of them is limited. I learnt a lot of new words by heart. But I only can memorize some of them. And I can't listen english clearly too.English Listening is so diffcult to me. Now I practise listening it in my free time.

Default Try this

I know all you say. I used some those programs, but they were no effect. As you say, the value of them is limited. I learnt a lot of new words by heart. But I only can memorize some of them. And I can't listen english clearly too.English Listening is so diffcult to me. Now I practise listening it in my free time.
    Try watching movies, especially those with English subtitle. Watch how they use the words and how they pronounce them. Watch the same movie over and over until you feel you can listen to what they say without looking at the subtitle.

HIENGUYEN

Please patient, Ngoclan. Although my skill in English is very bad, but I mean I may show you how to listen English better than right now!
    You should know how to say in English, before you listen in English. Generally, Vietnamese and English had a difference in pronouncing; especially in the last sound. Because our language doesn’t have the last sound, which is the reason that I told you should forget our language!
    This sentence of "I'm okay" is a sample. You will say in our language (if you don't forget our language) “Em ô kê ," but an American will say (in the case of very slow) "Em(mờ) ô kê." And then in the practice, you just listen they said (in our language) “Em mô kê" only.
    The last sound of an English word is used to discriminate some words that they have a same sound. I would like to show you the same sound between "fine" and "five;" the "fine" must be say in our language is " phai (nờ)" and the five should be read "phai (vờ)." And then everyone, who are speaking in English, will have a custom to prolong the last sound of the first word to the second word if the second word is started by a vowel sound that I showed you in above case of "I'm okay."

I think you will be better,

HIENGUYEN