Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
My Blogs (Writings about every day life) - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: My Blogs (Writings about every day life)

I dont really understand whats this blog all about.

online poker rakeback
    Last edited by kendallpetty733; 11-23-2011 at 11:24 PM.

Question some private ideas

I agree with you. What the hell! I shouted this when I read during all blogs. Maybe I'm quite stupid to understand your aim but I think you should spend some lines to express your private ideas about your blogs such as how do you think? .. sth like that!

guys..it is just pieces...what I feel at that moment in time...
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài
    Lấy nhau chẳng đặng thương hoài nghìn năm

Every day always in front of internet and searching useful information and communicate with our friends. Social networking is a Great tool when used in a positive manner over the years Face book for example has grown and grown in people joining it has its ups and downs I mean social networking is great to keep in touch with say childhood friend's and so fourth but there are people who abuse it and use it in a ill manner and all of the privacy concerns over the years is a worrying factor I mean if you just use it the right way there are no issues there are people who lose there jobs over wall posts there are people getting bullied on there so it has its ups and its downs.