Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Help!

Thread: Help!

Default Help!

Hi,
    I have tried to translate this online without any success and would appreciate some help!

Em nhan Duoc hinh cua Anh Roi cam on nhe, chung nao Anh qua Nuoc vn thi Dien cho e nhe.

Many thanks.

Bill

You should not loose your time looking for a girlfriend on this kind on websites... or at least choose one who can speak english, or learn vietnamese before you contact her. What do you expect from someone with whom you don't have at least 1 language in common? Except a sex friend or a house cleaner, I can't imagine...

Quote Originally Posted by anhkhi View Post
    You should not loose your time looking for a girlfriend on this kind on websites... or at least choose one who can speak english, or learn vietnamese before you contact her. What do you expect from someone with whom you don't have at least 1 language in common? Except a sex friend or a house cleaner, I can't imagine...
    Wow! calm down! This lady is NOT my girlfriend nor would I want her to be, in fact she is married. I met her, her husband and around 20 of their friends on a recent day day trip to the Mekong Delta. I am back in the UK now and sent her some photos of the group and a letter thanking them for looking after me and making it such a memorable day out.
    If you didn't want to help, that's ok, just don't jump to any conclusions and don't tar everybody with the same brush.

Bill

Sorry! It's because just before, I have read 2 other messages from some Don Juan in VN, and my understanding have been distorted.

"I received your picture(s), thank you! Whenever you pass by (come in) Vietnam please give me a call!"

I appologize, please don't hold this misunderstanding against me
    Last edited by anhkhi; 10-25-2011 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anhkhi View Post
    Sorry! It's because just before, I have read 2 other messages from some Don Juan in VN, and my understanding have been distorted.

"I received your picture(s), thank you! Whenever you pass by (come in) Vietnam please give me a call!"

I appologize, please don't hold this misunderstanding against me
    It may be worth remembering that people don't post on here looking for your opinion. They post on here looking for help with translation.

Some food for thought about your bigoted ideals. A good friend of mine met a Thai lady in Bangkok who spoke very little English but, there was obviously some chemistry between them as they have been happily married for more than 10 years and have a 9 year old son. Please don't put people down so readily.

Bill

I said I appologize, sorry but there's nothing else I can do.

There was no "bigoted ideals" here, just speaking (too) fast, being too zealous, in a context that maybe you didn't notice (see here) and which actually doesn't concern you.

Apparently you are upset, and that's normal cos I've insulted you.
    Hope we'll have other occasions for friendly discussions in this forum.
    Have a nice day