Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
My Blogs (Writings about every day life) - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: My Blogs (Writings about every day life)

Đoán Mò

Hôm qua anh nói ..tôi làm cho anh tò mò ..không hiểu tôi là con người ra sao..mà sao mấy ông đã dứt ra rồi mà vẫn còn muốn gặp tôi..

tôi cười ...vì có gì đâu mà anh phải thắc mắc ..tôi chỉ là một người đàn bà bình thường ..thích yêu và được yêu ...như bao nhiêu người đàn bà khác

tôi đoán mấy ông thích tôi là vì tôi mang được cho mấy ông sự thoải mái ..vui vẻ ..những người tôi đã cặp từng nói với tôi là họ thấy dễ nói chuyện với tôi..họ có thể relax bên tôi mặc dầu mới gặp lần đầu ..

còn chuyện tôi biết cách làm cho mấy ông sướng nhiều hơn mấy người đàn bà khác thì chắc là không rồi đó ..
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài
    Lấy nhau chẳng đặng thương hoài nghìn năm

16th July 2007 Familiarity
    Where I live there is a man. He is in his 60-70s...and he goes for walks along our street.. regardless of rain hail or shine...everyday he would walk by our place...If he catches me out in our garden he would wave...and I would wave back...

One day as I drove off to pick up my kids from school ..while waiting to merge from the service lane to the main road... he saw me and waved..I waved back...I came home to drive into the garage he waved as he was on the way back from his walk... I had to go into the house to grab something and off we went again...catching him at the end of the street...

He's always had a walking stick with him that he never used...lol..he would hold it and not lean on it...rainy days he would have an umbrella instead of the walking stick...lol..

It's been 8 years since we have been here and he's walked every single day...I will miss him when he's gone..for he's always had a bright smile and a wave for me....it's incredible that just a smile and a wave made my day just a little bit brighter...warmer...
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

14th July 2007 Oiled
    We started our marriage with division...his end was the outside of the house..my end the inside ...back then both of us worked...we used to get upset if the other one didnt stick to his end of the bargain...lol

After 13 years of marriage there is no more division line...it is now blurred...his used to be the business mine our home...recent years I have helped more with the business though the main responsibility still lie with him and him helping me with housework though the main responsibility still lie with me...

It's an unspoken agreement...we dont have set chores anymore...with each helping the other when deemed necessary...he would offer to wash my dishes when he sees me worse for wear...or like last night I helped him with his scripts when I see that it is well over his head..lol..

With that I got a cuddle in return...he said to me thank you for helping me...we are more partners than husband and wife...we make a good team ...like a well oiled engine...

when I started going to work with him we fought like dogs and cats...one evening I went out the back to cry..after closing he came out and saw me crying...he wiped my tears...apologised...and begged me not to cry...he said we can work it out..we are such a good team at home and that means we can be a good team at work too...

Our relationship have somehow morphed and though both of us are still individuals we are to the outside world ... one...a team to be reckoned with...a formidable one...for as individuals we are each other's opposites....my weakness is his strength and vice versa...

As individuals we are just a grain of sand like other grains...as a team we are a sand dune..or should I say a mountain...lol..

"Đồng vợ đồng chồng tát biển Đông cũng cạn " a Vietnamese saying ...
    If both are willing a husband and wife can empty the East Sea...
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

What a waste..

She told me..what a waste..did you know A was a gold star student? I replied no...it all started with us needing a replacement for our days off..I told her A did not want to do anything clinical...ward work..A has 2 young kids..so she is staying home and only works part-time..

As for me...I do not think A is a waste..life is not about how smart we all are..glad A is following her heart not her head..

my daughter is sitting for the entrance exam to MacRob soon..I have told her..it doesn't matter if she doesn't get in..as long as she gives it the best she's got then we are happy..it is just a gauge of how she is doing comparing to the other kids in the state..

personally I do not want her to go there..I know how tough it is to study with the best of the best..and I don't know if she will be able to hang on..I do not want a broken child..I would rather that she be happy..

I know she wants it bad because I went there..and thus we are doing everything we can..I have applied for the examination...hubby has sent her to tutoring on the weekends to give her all the tools that she needs to ensure success..

told her about one of my friends who did not get into MacRob..she still graduated a pharmacist ...in my year.. 12 of us went for the exam..only 2 of us got in....and another who was at MacRob..she married..went overseas..came back here and is now a waitress with minimum wage..

in the end it doesn't matter..all that study..it doesn't matter..
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

Nằm Mơ

Đêm qua nằm mơ ..thấy tôi yêu một người ..anh không phải là người VN ..mà là một người Úc ...lúc thức dậy còn tiếc nuối ..giấc mơ đẹp ..hai đứa yêu nhau..

lúc dậy mới nghĩ ra..anh lại là một ông bác sĩ làm chung với tôi ...sao trong bao nhiêu ông bác sĩ anh lại vô được trong giấc mơ của tôi ? ..

suy ra thì tôi không thích đàn ông người Úc hoặc ngoại quốc ..tôi chỉ thích người VN ..
    tôi cũng không thích đàn ông hói đầu ..mà anh thì hói ..

hay vì anh giỏi chăng? ..tôi thích đàn ông giỏi ..chắc vậy ..chắc vì anh giỏi ..
    Last edited by dewdrops; 08-11-2011 at 04:55 PM.
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

11/8/2011

Hôm nay vô văn phòng ông boss xin nghỉ ...resign..ông hỏi tại sao ..tôi vì H cứ bệnh hoài ..tôi giờ phải về lo business và gia đình ..

sáng nay vô sở gặp C..cô hỏi tôi cần chỗ ở thì ở nhà cô ..nhiều phòng lắm ..làm tôi khóc ..tôi cám ơn ..và nói với cô ta là chắc không cần vì tôi sắp nghỉ việc ..

xong lúc xin đơn bà thư ký ..bà hỏi chuyện ..tôi kể ..bà ta bảo mai mốt khi nào chuyện gia đình better..nếu muốn làm việc ở đây thì cứ xin ..bà ta sẽ thúc đẩy ông boss nhận tôi ..xong bà ..we will have a morning tea for you..tôi ..thôi ..lần trước tôi xém nghỉ đã có morning tea rồi mà ..

chiều nay lúc về ..C..lái xe cẩn thận ..tôi cười ..tối nay ngủ lại ..S..oh..biết thế qua nhà S ngủ có dư phòng đó ..khi nào cần thì cứ nói ..tôi lại cám ơn ..

mai sẽ official..gửi đơn vô ..

giờ mới nghĩ ra ..hôm nay 11/8/11...11/8 cũng là ngày đầu tiên đi làm ở đây 3 năm về trước ..vậy mà đã thấm thoát 3 năm..

buồn ..nhưng sao bây giờ ..bổn phận người mẹ ..bổn phận người vợ ..vợ chồng phải nâng đỡ nhau ..chẳng còn cách nào hơn ..

tôi về đỡ cho anh gánh nặng ..anh đỡ stress ..anh đỡ bệnh ??
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

Memories of that day in March..2010

Dear D...
    that afternoon was too short..remembered I was blissfully happy..I remembered crying...and there you were trying to prolong the moment as long as possible..you said something about so much love...

coming back here it was like a blur...it was there then it was gone...wanted more time with you...didnt have a chance to register it..

that's why I came back to say good bye..felt hụt hẫng...wanted to feel you...to register the time we had together..to keep forever...remember all your kisses when we said our goodbye..and you smelling of lollies..

every time I turned back you were still standing there ..it was only when I got to the corner did I saw you walk back to your office..as it had a view to the park/lane way..

thương lắm lắm biết không ?
    V
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

No More Tears..

sounds like a Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo ad...

I have cried till there is no tears left..had a happy dream last night..I was back with my high school chemistry teacher..Mr Learmonth..and my friends...we all had a good time..remembered we were pigging out on chocolate cake ..every time someone sang the right note we would get a bite..

He was one of my favourite teachers..as chemistry was one of my favourite subject..he made it interesting..with his curly red mop of hair..always boofy..he always had a smile on his face..despite spitting every time he talked..guess it's his excitement coming through..

we used to sit out the back so the spit wouldn't hit us..
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

Bananas
    830am the phone rang..I was cursing under my breath...just got in haven't even unloaded...it was a patient ringing in to enquire about his tablets...

he was on Candesartan which is potassium sparing..thus the warning on the pack said not to take any potassium supplement with it...

his question was..can I still eat my bananas ?? as they contain potassium ?? as I love my bananas...I nearly cracked up laughing...told him it's okie..you are on frusemide ...a fluid tablet so you are losing potassium anyway...the two counteract each other ..

he was a very happy man by the time I was through with him...
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài

Tối qua tôi đã nói với anh..tôi nói mấy tuần nữa có job mới ở Melbourne đừng tìm đến tôi nữa ...tìm ai khác đi ..anh hỏi tôi sao vậy ? tôi ..

anh nghĩ tôi dân quậy ..không có anh cũng đi tìm người khác thôi..
    làm sao nói để anh hiểu ...là tôi đã sai lầm ..quậy bao nhiêu cũng vậy thôi ..giờ tôi chỉ muốn yên thân ..anh tìm đến tôi để thỏa mãn ..giờ đã thành thói quen ..tôi không muốn nó thành thói quen..vì tôi không có yêu anh..mà anh cũng chẳng yêu tôi ...chỉ là 1 relationship of convenience... anh vì sex...tôi vì cần người để tâm sự ..

tối qua anh đã ở lại phụ tôi phơi quần áo ...anh mang rác ra giùm..phụ tôi pack cái xe để về Melbourne..về với gia đình ..

ngựa đã quen đường cũ ..tôi không muốn vậy ...tôi muốn yêu ...yêu thật lòng ..yêu ai yêu đến suốt đời ..chân thành với tình yêu đó ..không lăng nhăng ..chẳng lẽ tôi không đủ mạnh mẽ để làm vậy ? tôi phải ráng lên ..phải cố gắng ..

buồn ..

đi làm thì bác sĩ dê ..bệnh nhân cũng dê luôn ..tôi chỉ biết mỉm cười ..mà đau xót trong lòng ...không hiểu sao nữa ..họ đã thấy gì trong tôi ? ..tôi đã lộ gì ra ? mà họ không đi dê người khác mà lại đi dê tôi ?
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài