Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Chào các người! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chào các người!

Quote Originally Posted by RAVIN View Post
    Oh, My English is very bad, I want to improve it.You can write and understand Vietnamese, so it's easy I can help you.
    This is my Email: xoaiheo@yahoo.com - You can talk to me via that address. I hope over a period of time, both me and you will get what we need
    Tiếng anh của RAVIN (I don't know how to address you!) rất tốt! Em nghĩ là tốt hơn truyền qua cái web site này. Em cờn cái tự điển

MÌnh ko hiểu ý của cậu cho lắm...

He needs a dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by KAIBA View Post
    Vietnam bad sign for you know, Vietnam to study very hard (foreigners), mainly written wrong, sometimes people can not understand Vietnam Vietnam knows all about it.
    wish you to quickly become fluent Vietnamese
    If anyone can translate this for me, it would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by The Interpreter View Post
    Bó tay với tiếng" VieEng-style" này!

Quote Originally Posted by The Interpreter View Post
    Originally Posted by KAIBA
    Vietnam bad sign for you know, Vietnam to study very hard (foreigners), mainly written wrong, sometimes people can not understand Vietnam Vietnam knows all about it.
    wish you to quickly become fluent Vietnamese
    I guess KAIBA was trying to say : Vietnamese is very hard for you to know. It is very hard for foreigners to learn.In mainly, your Vietmnamese had been written wrong, some people can not understand your Vietnamese. But the (native) Vietnamese all know about this matter.
    Wish you quickly fluency in Vietnamese soon.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Default Vietnamese language Learning

cha`o mattglop,
    I am very favorably impressed with what your doing. I can't help you any (you are way ahead of me and have advantage of youth) but I cheer you on! I went to the Ban Thanh market several times in April 2008 and bought some fun stuff which I have here now. My rechargeable mosquito bat has since gone bad but i had a lot of use of it. I bought a lot of things like handtools (i am a radio technician sometimes) and had fun doing it even though my friends said I bought too much. I loved the fruits over there too and all the different canned drinks plus including 333 Beer my friend wanted me to try.
    Mangosteen

Hi Matt. Hope I can help you: Your title should be "Chào mọi người", not "Chào các người" because "Chào các người" imply that comtenpt. (Sorry, my English is very bad so i don't know how to say)

Quote Originally Posted by n4qnx View Post
    cha`o mattglop,
    I am very favorably impressed with what your doing. I can't help you any (you are way ahead of me and have advantage of youth) but I cheer you on! I went to the Ban Thanh market several times in April 2008 and bought some fun stuff which I have here now. My rechargeable mosquito bat has since gone bad but i had a lot of use of it. I bought a lot of things like handtools (i am a radio technician sometimes) and had fun doing it even though my friends said I bought too much. I loved the fruits over there too and all the different canned drinks plus including 333 Beer my friend wanted me to try.
    Mangosteen
    Thanks Magosteen heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by Pucca View Post
    Hi Matt. Hope I can help you: Your title should be "Chào mọi người", not "Chào các người" because "Chào các người" imply that comtenpt. (Sorry, my English is very bad so i don't know how to say)

Thanks Pucca! I tried to change the title, but it won't change...

Dear Matt, my native language is Vietnamese so I really want to exchange my language with English. PLZ add me alienufobmt@yahoo.com. Thank you, hopefully you will receive this message soon.