Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
please help me sharing ideas through advertisement

Thread: please help me sharing ideas through advertisement

Default please help me sharing ideas through advertisement

Hi friends,
    I'm writing one paragraph through an advertisement.
    the topic is find an ad and explain in one paragraph why do you like it. (excluding the fact that you like the product)

this is an ad I would like to express through my writing. please if friends have any ideas need to share. you can give it me. I'm very appreciate .
    actually, my writing is not as well as, so friends can help me checking grammar and correct it. I still need to write conclusion in paragraph. thank you very much

this is my paragraph.

Cell Phones are one of products electronic to show a fast technical progress because of its sleek, functional diversity, and beautiful design. For me, the one of classified ad cell phone that I like is sonny Ericsson w8801. Because the designer showed completely the functional importance of itself as harmonious colors, vivid images, and the high features of it’s through the advertisement. Firstly, Sony Ericsson w8801 has three main colors as dark red, black and light grey. The designer has already known combination between three colors together as the screen is dark red, the key and the front sides are light grey. Moreover, in the back side, the designer also used same colors to express the features in phone as headphones, musical note, and CD record with the light background. Secondly, the image position of cell phone fit in background and the feature tools. Especially in this flyer, the slope line from center bottom to cell phone includes two colors as bright orange and dark red like as the stair technical from low to high level, and the logo was designed in the corner in the left is beautiful. Finally, from this advertisement, readers can figure features out through drawing in phone as listen to music, watch the video, .....
    Last edited by kutron; 09-20-2009 at 01:23 PM.

Default wrong phonetic

Dear Friends,
    In the entry of SICKLE of English Vietnamese Dictionary, the phonetic is [skil] while it must be [sikl]
    Last edited by fija; 09-24-2009 at 05:57 AM.