Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Vietnamese woman likes foreign man ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Vietnamese woman likes foreign man ?

Quote Originally Posted by onedaymylove View Post
    First of all: why is it not possible that Vietnamese women fall blindly in love with a Western or any other man? Some women are ready to sacrifice all for the love of man, others prefer to sacrifice their own hearts because they are trapped by circumstances. And that's the way it is.
    Don't know, ask the girls. Like I said above, women tend to be discreet. This is especially so for Vietnamese girl. Most girls growing up are taught about men's trickeries, love trap, etc. More important than that, they are taught not to disgrace their families.

Take it easy pls! Of course people like to generalize but please do not misinterpret my words. I never said "all men are bad" and for women I used the word "almost", I never said the whole female sex are angels. OK? In fact I've known plenty of good men and equally bad women. And the truth is where I live (Europe) women don't hide their conquests either. Quite the opposite But I suppose Asia is different. Moral norms are harsher on females. And the victims are the illegitimate children who grow up in humiliation without a father. A house without a roof is a bad thing.

Next time I will post with more emoticons.

I tend to generalize, too. But I usually keep it to myself or make it clear that it is my personal opinion and not fact. Some people can't make any distinction between personal opinion and fact. They just take your word for it.

My problem was of all the men I've known, my girlish heart has only ever loved HIM. And I never called him "bad" either. The truth is that after all we did to each other, I still love him. Because I know I caused his pain, too. And I was wrong in saying that he never loved me. I know he DID, in his own way. Our relationship was a huge misunderstanding, but in the end, when I asked for it, he gave me back my freedom. Unlike some of the selfish men and unscrupulous women discussed here in this thread. Or perhaps you didn't like my last sentence about how their wives solve the problem, eh Paddy?
    So, I guess there are more than one way to love a woman.

As for your last sentence, I've seen it happened to some of the people that I know.
    Last edited by Paddy; 07-29-2009 at 01:31 AM.

No problem Paddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    ....Like I said above, women tend to be discreet. This is especially so for Vietnamese girl. Most girls growing up are taught about men's trickeries, love trap, etc. More important than that, they are taught not to disgrace their families.
    Well said, but trust me, this is even more true of Chinese girls, even if they were born and raised abroad. Family reputation comes first. Individual second. That's reason number one why we had to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by onedaymylove View Post
    No problem Paddy

Well said, but trust me, this is even more true of Chinese girls, even if they were born and raised abroad. Family reputation comes first. Individual second. That's reason number one why we had to break up.
    So, with all those teachings, it did not prevent you from blindly falling in love with him, did it ?

If so, you have answered your own question.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    So, with all those teachings, it did not prevent you from blindly falling in love with him, did it ?
    You know what they say: LOVE IS BLIND...
    If so, you have answered your own question.
    That's right, thanks to friendly advice of some good men here who don't mind sharing their wisdom and kindness to help those who need it.

Last edited by onedaymylove; 07-29-2009 at 02:17 AM.

You know what they say: LOVE IS BLIND...
    Then problems come when somebody takes the advantage out of this type of blindness.