Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Is it a good thing to mock at somebody ?

Thread: Is it a good thing to mock at somebody ?

Default Is it a good thing to mock at somebody ?

Some people are better at foreign language than others and they think they have the right to mock at somebody if the other is different (in opinion) to them. Is it a good thing?

of course its not! i totally disagree with this. there are no way to mock at anyone

Quote Originally Posted by english-learner View Post
    Some people are better at foreign language than others and they think they have the right to mock at somebody if the other is different (in opinion) to them. Is it a good thing?
    HAHAHA I think more 'sweat' may be! Not sweet.... (1) Sweet means tasting of sugar or can also mean (2) somone is cute but can also mean (3) homosexual (by Tricky42.)

Hello777
    Mother tongue: English

english-learner, thank you for help. if you need any help with English, please let me know. I will be glad to help.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tanyenbai
    english learner còn mắc nhiều lỗi cơ bản lắm thí dụ như ngôi thứ ba số ít "a man who..." thì phải có "ét sì" chứ nhể. Làm gì có "he don't"?
    Chân thành.

Thank you for your recommendation I'm an English-learner not an English teacher like people here.

All three members here just tried to help you or me or anybody else in this forum, and did not intentionally "mock at" you....If I were you I would admit my mistakes and say "Thanks."
    In the USA, in Singapore, In Indonesia... the teachers always say they don't know and apologize to their students if they have no knowledge about the things they want to discuss. On contrary, in VN teachers tend to avoid answering the questions and even show anger (!) when they run into the same situation because they don't want to lose face. They assume that teachers know anything!!! You are not one among them, are you?
    Last edited by MANH NGUYEN; 05-19-2009 at 09:56 AM.

They assume that teachers know anything!!!
    Who are they? teachers or students or students' parents.
    I cannot see any mocking in this forum, can you?