Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need translation to Vietnamese

Thread: Need translation to Vietnamese

Default Need translation to Vietnamese

Dung,

It is great to talk to you and hope I get a chance to come back and see you.
    What is your address in Ho Chi Minh City? Do you have an opportunity to go learn English there or are you too busy with school and your job? That is great to hear that you will be done in a year and are planning to set up a shop, is setting up a shop something you can do with relative ease?

I am planning a trip to Europe with some friends in July and would like to try to stop by Asia either before or after. It will all depend on your cousin Susan’s plans and when she will be there and if it coincides with when I will be overseas. I hope to make it there but am not totally sure that it will happen as of now. I should know better around May or June. I have not seen Susan in a few weeks but once I do and get an idea for her plans I will pass the information along to you as well.

I am doing well and stay very busy with my jobs, I work at a TV station doing research and I also help out at a winery part-time as well. I started making my own wine last year and it has been a find experience. I also snowboard and play soccer. Tell me about you, what do you like to do, how old are you, what are some of your favorite things and would you like to come visit the US some day?

I will try to send a message to your cell phone as well.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Djdannos View Post
    Dung,

It is great to talk to you and hope I get a chance to come back and see you.
    What is your address in Ho Chi Minh City? Do you have an opportunity to go learn English there or are you too busy with school and your job? That is great to hear that you will be done in a year and are planning to set up a shop, is setting up a shop something you can do with relative ease?

I am planning a trip to Europe with some friends in July and would like to try to stop by Asia either before or after. It will all depend on your cousin Susan’s plans and when she will be there and if it coincides with when I will be overseas. I hope to make it there but am not totally sure that it will happen as of now. I should know better around May or June. I have not seen Susan in a few weeks but once I do and get an idea for her plans I will pass the information along to you as well.

I am doing well and stay very busy with my jobs, I work at a TV station doing research and I also help out at a winery part-time as well. I started making my own wine last year and it has been a find experience. I also snowboard and play soccer. Tell me about you, what do you like to do, how old are you, what are some of your favorite things and would you like to come visit the US some day?

I will try to send a message to your cell phone as well.

Dan
    Miss Dung,

Thật là vinh hạnh được nói chuyện cùng cô và hy vọng tõi có dịp gặp lại cô. Địa chỉ của cô là gì ở TP. HCM vậy? Cô có dip học hỏi tiếng Anh ở bên ấy không hay là lúc nào cũng bận rộn với trường học và công việc làm? Được tin cô sẽ học xong trong năm nay và dự tính mở tiệm là một khích lệ lớn, vậy mở tiệm có dễ dàng lắm đói với cô không?

Tôi đang kế hoach môt chuyến đi Âu Châu với nhóm bạn bè vào tháng Bảy và dự tính ghé sang Á Châu họac trước hay là sau đó. Đó còn tùy thuộc vào kế hoạch của người Suzan, người em họ của tôi khi nào cô ta đến đó và trùng hợp với tôi có mặt ở ngoại quốc. Tôi hy vong rằng tôi sẽ có mặt ở đó nhưng ngay bây giờ tôi không hoàn toàn chắc nó sẽ xãy ra như thế. Tôi sẽ biết rõ ràng hơn vào khoảng tháng Năm hay tháng Sáu. Tôi đã không có gặp Suzan trong vài tuần qua nhung khi gặp cô nàng tôi sẽ có khái niệm về kế hoạch của cô ta. Chừng ấy tôi cũng sẽ cho cô biết tin.

Mọi việc đều tốt đẹp cùng với công việc của tôi. Tôi đang làm việc nghiên cứu cho một đài Truyền Hình và cũng làm thêm công việc cất rươu nho. Tôi đã bắt đầu cất rượu vào năm ngoái, là một kinh nghiệm tốt cho tôi. Tôi cũng lái xe trượt tuyết và đá banh. Hãy nói về cô đi, cô thích làm gì, bao nhiêu tuổi, cô thích gì nhất và cô có muốn đến HK để viếng thăm vào một ngày đẹp trời nào đó không?

Tôi cũng sẽ cố gắng gửi tin cho cô qua điện thoại cầm tay nữa.