Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please Help to translate - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Help to translate

Milkpig giỏi quá; cám ơn đã để ý đến sơ sót đó.

My guess: milk_pig ís good, carolton67 thanks for the fresh idea/suggestion.

Dear Carolton,

Please translate the Vectnamese to English. Thank you very much.

"em buon lam o duoc vui ve. Vi em da lam cho a buon. Em that long xin loi a, bay gio em dau long lam em o muon nhu vay dau."

And

"A quen em that roi ha sao a khong den tham em anh khong nho em sao rieng em thi nho anh nhieu lam."

That two message send from mobile phone, may be some word is difficult to understand.
    PLEASE HELP..........

Quote Originally Posted by ooips88 View Post
    Dear Carolton,

Please translate the Vectnamese to English. Thank you very much.

"em buon lam o duoc vui ve. Vi em da lam cho a buon. Em that long xin loi a, bay gio em dau long lam em o muon nhu vay dau."

And

"A quen em that roi ha sao a khong den tham em anh khong nho em sao rieng em thi nho anh nhieu lam."

That two message send from mobile phone, may be some word is difficult to understand.
    PLEASE HELP..........

"I'm very sad that I have made you unhappy. I'm sincerely sorry, right now I'm heart broken because I didn't want it to happen this way."

"Have you really forgotten me, why haven't you come to see me, don't you miss me, I miss you very much."