Quote Originally Posted by sang56 View Post
I think there are subtle differences, and I was debating between several possible translations, as explained below.

Tomorrow you will be leaving: this states a normal fact with somewhat neutral emotion (unless there is certain inflection in speaking to express emotion)

Tomorrow you will leave: This could mean the same as the above but sounds rather blunt; it could even means that you are ordered to leave.

Tomorrow you are to leave: You are definitely ordered to leave with this sentence!

Tomorrow you are leaving: to my understanding this means that it is an inevitable fact that you will be leaving tomorrow and I am already emotional about it. By the way this form is allowed to be used as a future tense.

Tomorrow you are about to leave and Tomorrow you are going to leave are good translations but similar to the first translation above and a little long.

I will need to consult with an expert in English to be sure. Maybe you can ask your English teacher to see if there is a difference in meaning between "Tomorrow you will be leaving" and "Tomorrow you are leaving" and let us know.
I will show my English teacher this topic . But I am not sure that I can understand anything that my teacher explain to me .
I will also try to ask Ms.Carolton for the exolanation .