Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please, can you tranlate the SMS?

Thread: Please, can you tranlate the SMS?

Hybrid View

Smile Please, can you tranlate the SMS?

Toi rat xin loi ban .toi biet ban rat buon .toi cung sad nhu ban .va dau don nhu ban .ban .toi yeu ban that long .sang hom nay 12 gio tiem dong cua .toi ve nha khong ngu duoc .va cai nhau voi ong ay. Toi that muon nhin thay ban .toi hom nay.xin ban dung that vong .toi tim cach den voi ban hon ban.

Anh yeu. Ong ta khong con trong tim cua toi .chi co ban trong trai tim cua toi. Toi yeu ban hon bao gio het. Toi rat dau don khi biet ban buon.toi yeu ban nhieu lam.hon ban nong mang.

Thank you very much.

I am really sorry, I know you are sad at this moment, I am sad like you, and also hurt like you. I love you with all my heart. At 12 o'clock this afternoon the shop close, I went home but could not sleep, I have an argument with him. I really want to see you tonight, and don't be disappointed. I'll find a way to see you.

Darling, He don't have my heart anymore, it's only you that have my heart. I love you more than ever. I am really hurt when I know you are sad. I love you very much.

sounds like a love affair
    Last edited by Yellowsky; 11-15-2007 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowsky View Post
    I am really sorry, I know you are sad at this moment, I am sad like you, and also hurt like you. I love you with all my heart. At 12 o'clock this afternoon the shop close, I went home but could not sleep, I have an argument with him. I really want to see you tonight, and don't be disappointed. I'll find a way to see you.

Darling, He don't have my heart anymore, it's only you that have my heart. I love you more than ever. I am really hurt when I know you are sad. I love you very much.

sounds like a love affair
    Nhưng mà tui thấy hổng giống là thư gửi cho tình nhân vì cách xưng hô sao nghe chán chết, cái gì mà cứ xưng "tui" và gọi "bạn" !? Tình già hả? hay tình yêu mộc mạc trong sáng hả? ... khó hiểu.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Smile Thank you very much for this fast answer!

Hello Yellowsky, thank you very much.

Have a nice day!