Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Viet to English Help Needed.

Thread: Viet to English Help Needed.

Hybrid View

Default Viet to English Help Needed.

xin chao dan. hom nay toi da doc e-mail cua ban. va toi da hieu . mot ich ve ban. ban than toi. trang co gi . uoc mo. dep ca
    toi luon buon. va trang nang . trong cuoc song nay. va toi ngi . ban than toi cung trang co tuong lai. gi ca. qua khu. cua toi. kg co gi. goi la dep ca.!! va cho den luc. toi da gap ban. va sau do quen duoc ban. va toi da biet cai gi goi la nho nhung.
    va cai gi . goi la tinh yeu..!! vi ban ma . co bao dem . toi da kg ngu duoc.! vi nho ban.!!
    ca toi co the uoc gi .? toi co the o ban canh cua ban. mot lan nua .? de tim hieu ve ban nhieu hon.?! nhung co le thoi gian ma ban tro lai. NV. se con xa lam.! baygio toi . tri co thoi gian buon
    ba. a ngi den ban..!!! vi ban cung luon la banh mi cua toi bsy gio.!! vi toi dang chuan bi ngi . den cho tuong lai . toi va ban..!! nho ban tung ngay..!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Dan, I read your email today and it helped me know a little more about you. For myself, I have nothing to dream about. In my life, I'm always sad and bored. I never think about my future and my past is not that nice either. However, when I met you and got to know you, I learned how to love and miss someone. Because of you, there were so many nights that I couldn't sleep;I missed you too much. What did I wish for? I wished I could be next to you once again and got to know more about you. But until you come back to NV, that'll be a long time. Right now, I'm just sad thinking about you. You are my bread, and I think about our future together all the time. Missing you everyday.

I try my best to understand but there are some misspelling words so this is the best I can do. Hope it will help you.

thanks a bunch. I appreciate the help.