Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
help me tranlate

Thread: help me tranlate

Hybrid View

Wink help me tranlate

mong anh chi giup đỡ , những chỗ em đóng ngoặc là không dịch được , con lại những chỗ khác em dich được
    . thank you
    I just wanted to tell you that I arrived here safe and sound . your father was fine .he was bit lonely while I was away , (but It was nice to find out how much we missed each other). he's really a good man . you know , he was sick while I was visiting you , but he never told us because he didn't want us to worry . he was probably right . anyway , he 's better now , although I wish he would take better care of himself
    how are you , paulo?(how I admire your ability to learn languages )! I must tell you how nice it was to come home to brazil where everyone in the street speaks portuguese.( I realize now how much energy it took to speak English) . and joana , keep me informed of your plans . I wish your father could meet Micheal .
    your father wants to add a few words ạt the end of the letter . take care of yourselves , and please write when you get a minute
    love Mama
    your mother had a wonderful time with you both , but i'm glad to have her back home . paulo _ one of my clients , Mr cortisoz , will be in New york next week . IF it is not too much trouble , (i'd like you to do whatever you can to make his stay more pleasant ). if he doesn't call you , fine . I'll be in New york on business in october . I'll see you both then

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen emanuen View Post
    mong anh chi giup đỡ , những chỗ em đóng ngoặc là không dịch được , con lại những chỗ khác em dich được
    . thank you
    I just wanted to tell you that I arrived here safe and sound . your father was fine .he was bit lonely while I was away , (but It was nice to find out how much we missed each other). he's really a good man . you know , he was sick while I was visiting you , but he never told us because he didn't want us to worry . he was probably right . anyway , he 's better now , although I wish he would take better care of himself
    how are you , paulo?(how I admire your ability to learn languages )! I must tell you how nice it was to come home to brazil where everyone in the street speaks portuguese.( I realize now how much energy it took to speak English) . and joana , keep me informed of your plans . I wish your father could meet Micheal .
    your father wants to add a few words ạt the end of the letter . take care of yourselves , and please write when you get a minute
    love Mama
    your mother had a wonderful time with you both , but i'm glad to have her back home . paulo _ one of my clients , Mr cortisoz , will be in New york next week . IF it is not too much trouble , (i'd like you to do whatever you can to make his stay more pleasant ). if he doesn't call you , fine . I'll be in New york on business in october . I'll see you both then
    But it was nice how to find out how much we missed each other = Nhưng thật là đẹp (tuyệt ) khi biết được rằng chúng tôi đã nhớ thương nhau nhiều biết bao
    How I admire your abilityto learn languages = Ba khâm phục khả năng học ngoại ngữ của con biết bao = Năng lực học ngoại ngữ của con làm ba khâm phuc quá.
    I realize now how much energy it took to speak english = bay giờ ba biết là (học) nói tiếng Anh khiến con (đã) mất thật nhiều công sức (sức lực)
    I'd like you to do whatever you can to make his stay more pleasant = Ba muốn con làm bất cứ cài gì con làm được để khiến cho việc anh ấy/ông ấy lưu lại nhà ta được vui vẻ hơn

Bạn nên xem lại câu cảm thán (interjection hay exclaimation gì đó) để nhớ lại cách dùng What, Such, How, So
    và nên nhớ cú pháp này chi về sự tốn thời gian;

It takes someone + Noun to do something
    Thí dụ:
    It took me five hours to go to Sanfrancisco by car = Toi di xe den Sanfrancisco mat het 5 gio