Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
English to Vietnamese translation help.

Thread: English to Vietnamese translation help.

Hybrid View

Default English to Vietnamese translation help.

I'd be grateful if someone could help me translate.

It has been 4 months since we last met. I can't forget how abandoned I felt on that busy road in Viet Tri. The bus ride to Ha Noi was the longest 3 hours in my life. I could not and still do not understand why we have parted. We had so many happy times together and we rarely argued.

When I called you this week I hoped that you would be pleased to hear from me but you still sound so angry yet willing to listen. I know you think that I had many girlfriends when I was in Vietnam but this is not true. If your friends are saying this then they are not telling the truth. I have said before that they do not always have your best interests at heart.

I want you to know how I feel about you. You have been the love of my life and I can honestly say that I have never loved anyone as much as you. I have a good job now and I am working hard but I think of you so much. For me you're the only star in heaven and the only star that shines.

I hope in time that you will be better and that we can meet again. Until then I can only wait and hope.

Vay la da 4 thang ke tu khi chung ta gap nhau lan cuoi. Anh ko the quen anh da cam thay trong trai nhu the nao tren con duong tap nap o Viet Tri. Chuyen bus toi Hanoi la 3 tieng dong ho dai nhat trong doi anh. Anh da, va van dang ko the hieu noi tai sau chung ta lai chia tay. Chung ta da co rat nhieu khoang thoi gian hanh phuc ben nhau va rat it khi cai nhau co ma.
    Khi goi cho em tuan nay, anh da hi vong la em se thoai mai khi nghe anh noi nhung em van co ve con rat gian du la van muon nghe. Anh biet em nghi la anh co nhieu co gai khi anh con o Vietnam nhung dieu do ko phai su that. Neu nhung nguoi ban cua em noi dieu nay thi ho da ko noi su that. Anh da noi truoc rang ho ko phai luc nao cung co nhung moi quan tam lon nhat cua em trong long
    Anh muon em biet dc anh cam thay nhu the nao ve em. Em luon la tinh yeu cua doi anh va anh co the that long ma noi rang anh chua bao gio yeu ai nhieu nhu yeu em ca. Bay gio anh co 1 cong viec tot va anh dang lam viec cham chi nhung anh van nghi ve em rat nhieu. Voi anh em la ngoi sao duy nhat tren troi cao va la ngoi sao duy nhat chieu sang
    Anh hi vong lan nay em se cam thay on hon va chung ta co the gap nhau lan nua. Cho den luc do thi gio anh chi co the cho doi va hi vong

(sr, i dont have adding-track soft so would anyone like to do it for me ? thanks so much )
    Last edited by Ryu; 10-30-2009 at 12:21 AM.
    Side by side
    With you till the end
    I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand
    No matter what is said or done
    Our love will always continue on

Thanks a lot Ryu

hoan ho^ Ryuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Side by side
    With you till the end
    I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand
    No matter what is said or done
    Our love will always continue on